BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Plastic keeper of secrets and fulgrim conversions

I've been playing around with the new plastic daemon prince kit a lot recently and have a couple of new ones. Similar styled models in the Slaanesh theme.

Keeper of Secrets

I hit a couple of bits sites to get some trygon/mawloc claws, a couple of seeker banners and a second left arm for my keeper. It has two daemon prince torso fronts welded together (one spare from another kit) to lengthen the body and accomodate the keeper's four arms. I then filled in the lower back as I only had one rear torso.

I have him looming over a downed jetbike in recognition of the slaanesh-eldar connection, although its hard to get a good photo of the soon-to-be-dead rider.

Daemon Prince/Fulgrim

The other one was mainly to see if I could get the wings to do something a bit different from the standard pose. I cut one of them along one of the fingers and then bent the wing round so that it's shielding his left side, filling the gap with green stuff. I also added some green stuff hair to change the face.

I was sort of thinking Fulgrim when I made him so I'm going to paint the dead marine in Iron Hands colours. and I added a winged claw to the banner as a vaguely Emperors Children-like symbol

Veteran-Sergeant

wow love the keeper of secrets conversion.

Occuli Imperator

Truly cool conversions... Though, the first one I thought of mortal combat before I thought of Keeper of secrets... But that is just cause Im weird like that.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Goro wins! Flawless Victory! lol no? too much? :P

Those are some epic conversions! I loved the 4-armed one, it just looks so bad@$$ to me lol.

Librarian

Bad-*** conversions, but my inner fluff bunny compels me to tell you that Fulgrim has two swords, the Anathame(sp?), a shield, and the lower half of a snake.

10/10 for the conversions themselves, though.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Chapter-Master

fantastic
    great GS work as well :P
    only 2 little niggles

1) the KOS 2 bodys looks a tiny bit wied (is it coming out of a second mouth or something ?
    2) fulgrim has a snake bodyy and 4 arms

but fantastc work anyways
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Connjurus View Post
    Bad-*** conversions, but my inner fluff bunny compels me to tell you that Fulgrim has two swords, the Anathame(sp?), a shield, and the lower half of a snake.

I was about to say that as well.

[url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/2/2f/Fulgrim.jpg/190px-Fulgrim.jpg[/url]
    Last edited by Shadow Queen; 08-29-2010 at 09:26 AM.
    We refuse to take sides in this anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another. http://derinaironhandsandmorethings.blogspot.com

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Connjurus View Post

Same here, besides Fulgrim is trapped in a painting.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Veteran-Sergeant

I thought the DP put Fulgrim in a mental box and took over his mind and he could feel all that was going on.
    We refuse to take sides in this anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another. http://derinaironhandsandmorethings.blogspot.com

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Queen View Post
    I thought the DP put Fulgrim in a mental box and took over his mind and he could feel all that was going on.
    i am just going on what is said on the last page of Fulgrim.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast