BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoats

I've still got about 8 Zoats floating around here.

I think Darkseer said all that needs to be said. Zoats looked goofy, and they went extinct. They should stay that way.

Zoats rocked the three toed socks off Tau, and were far less ridiculous than the biker midgets..um..Squats.

I've got a Zoat army I built. I use it as an additional force to my Nids. I used a mixture of the Nid codex and rules from GW website. They fared very well against the Ultra Marines. I think they were AWESOME back in the day and still do!

i am a big fan of the zoats (and anything else thats old - like space marines on jetbikes for example). they are just another part of the rich history of the game.

...and its space monkeys for the win

Chapter-Master

I have 6 Zoats. Never got around to doing anything with them. Maybe one day I will.

Quote Originally Posted by wokkers View Post
    i am a big fan of the zoats (and anything else thats old - like space marines on jetbikes for example). they are just another part of the rich history of the game.

...and its space monkeys for the win
    Retro is the way forward if you want to add a bit of spice to an army. I have always been a fan of the Zoats and have toyed with the idea converting a few myself. Space marine jetbikes are another matter, I didn't just toy with the idea of building them, I made twenty of them.

Space monkeys should make a return, but I am glad the nids ate all the squats. I loved the original models, but the bikes looked daft and the whole Hearthguard thing they introduced later was even worse.

Battle-Brother

Zoats were pretty cool but I think they've gone the way of Fimir and the Squats. Besides they were the Hive Minds 'diplomats'-why bother talking when they can OMNOMOM?

Veteran-Sergeant

You know, Wikipedia doesnt even have a picture of the Zoats....its rather impressive.

Here is Zoats
    [url]http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2105genestealerzoats.htm[/url]

Maybe someone wants to trade for NIB GW models - I need Powerfist Zoat and Fleshborer
    PM me please

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast