BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I like the bone colour, I nearly did something similar with my own Eldar before deciding on pure white instead.
    Thank you! I am quite proud of the results! Do you have a Plog for your Eldar? I've found myself following a huge number of Eldar plogs at the mo. My interest has really been rekindled thanks to reading Path of the Warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    So are Eldar from your Craftworld known as Arithymetics?
    *Ba-Dum Tish*

That was awful! I approve!

Will try to get the Seers Council finished tonight and get pics up. Then, Fire Prisms and a Serpent. All are based in black and bone where appropriate.

Sadly no plog, if only because I would have to go back and photograph the 1200+ Eldar I've assembled over the past fifteen years, and I just don't have the time. Also I have issued with cameras. Its a real shame as I'd love to show them off.

I love bad jokes and puns. Look forward to seeing the Seer Council.

Edit: I do have a few background articles and a census in my BolS blog.
    Last edited by eldargal; 09-20-2010 at 07:46 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Seer Council, complete!

That has the Army set as the following :

2 Farseers and 5 Warlocks.

A 12 man Squad of Guardians plus Support Platform. All weapon options painted.

A 10 man Squad of Guardians plus Support Platform. All weapon options painted.

A Wave Serpent. TL Missile Launchers.

A Falcon with Scatter Laser.

On the painting Table : 2 Fire Prisms, a Wave Serpent (probably with Bright Lances) and 20 Dire Avengers!

Rawr!

The Eldar shall rise again and sweep all lesser races before them!

Eldargal. Will check out yer blog!
    Last edited by BigGrim; 09-20-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Hey wanted to post sooner but I've been sidetracked with my own eldar, but I am impressed with what I am seeing, the bone, black, bronze work well together. your question about color for sashes, well as you have used green and purple as well have you considered using colors between them like blues/ turquoise. to keep each unit sepearate but unified as a whole.

cant wait to see more and i need to update my own progress here also

Blue and Turquoise? I'll try that on the next groups of Guardians. Probably on the Jet Bikers.

A friend got a box of Guardians from the old days which has 16 of them. They will be used the bring the Biker Guardians up-to-date. Hate the all the pilots wearing jackets, whether they be Tank Pilots or Bikers.

Anyway, rant over (Where did that come from?) Got the Fire Prisms and the Wave Serpent drybrushed in bone. Gonna sort the black hulls next, then the coppery weapons and whatnot. This Serpent will be armed with Bright Lances.

Chaplain

Love the colour scheme you chose, bold and distinctive great work.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

The tanks proceed at a pace! The under side of the hulls are done, the metallics are inked, the upper hulls just require the black paneling (except the Serpent. That one's done!) All three are close to done!

Pics soon!
    Last edited by BigGrim; 09-23-2010 at 05:12 PM.

The second Serpent is complete.

Fire Prisms incoming!

This battle calls for massive firepower!

Fire Prism 1

Fire Prism 2

Next, 20 Dire Avengers!

Well the 20 Dire Avengers are coming along nicely. They should be ready in a couple of days!

Also building two Objective markers which I hope you all like!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast