BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

SoB plastics ranges and Codex due to summer (post-summer) 2011... you'll see ;-)

Abbess Sanctorum

Yes, that IS what I've been saying :P
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chaplain

i'm glad they'll be getting some focused attention. man next year is packed with 40K releases...
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Abbess Sanctorum

Mn. At least three anyway. Grey Knights, Necrons, and Sisters. Possibly Tau afterwards, but Tau might be pushed back to the year after.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chaplain

oh yeah, i was thinking DE dropped in Jan...haven't finished my coffee...there are some waves of accompanying models though that beef up the releases. i'm just surprised with 8th WHFB so much focus is going to 40K
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Mn. At least three anyway. Grey Knights, Necrons, and Sisters. Possibly Tau afterwards, but Tau might be pushed back to the year after.
    oh and hey Mel do you have pics of your sisters i could use for the blog i write for? puhleeeez

Quote Originally Posted by therealjohnny5 View Post
    oh yeah, i was thinking DE dropped in Jan...haven't finished my coffee...there are some waves of accompanying models though that beef up the releases. i'm just surprised with 8th WHFB so much focus is going to 40K
    With the big release from WHFB this year, I think it's left many 40K fans starved for the last half year. So it's no surprise (here at least) that there has been plenty of talk going on surrounding this release. Finally a huge release to the game after several months!
    Last edited by oiad; 09-30-2010 at 03:13 PM.

Chapter-Master

Grey knights, necrons and sisters would make the best 40k year ever for me...and I expect they'd be more DE too so perfect! the four "good races" all in one year cant wait to see the Sisters plastics..if the new DE are anything to go by they should be awesome but heres hoping they have more than one style of hair-cut.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Grey knights, necrons and sisters would make the best 40k year ever for me...and I expect they'd be more DE too so perfect! the four "good races" all in one year cant wait to see the Sisters plastics..if the new DE are anything to go by they should be awesome but heres hoping they have more than one style of hair-cut.
    But. Lady Gaga has now popularized the bob! They can't lose it now!

Default timelines for next releases

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Melissa,

The following can be expected over the next 2 to 3 years ...:

Nov/Q4 - DE
    Jan/Q1 - GK (may be as late as March)
    Late spring/Q2 - Necrons
    Early Fall/Q3 - Witch hunters or Black Templar
    Late Fall/Q4 - Tau
    Early Spring/Q1 - Black Templar or Witch hunters
    Late Spring/Summer/Q2 - 40k 6E
    Early Fall/Q3 - 40k Box Set Eldar Vs ??? (plastic aspect warriors?)
    Late Fall/Q4 - Eldar
    Early Spring/Q1 - Dark Angels
    Late Spring/Q2 - Chaos SM
    Fall/Q3+ - vanilla SM

You will see that GW have some options open to them when certain dexes will be launched...particularly Tau, Necron, Witchhunters and BT.

Cheers
    Last edited by DadExtraordinaire; 10-01-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast