BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    Talking to the local GW manager after Games Day here in Baltimore, I asked about Necrons getting the next update after Dark Eldar and he stated that he hadnt heard a thing about Necron updates, however the SoB would be getting the next update, early in 2011.

Take it with a grain of salt if ya like, but he has always been pretty honest with me as far as updates were concerned, and let me know about BA and DE before it was "official".
    Its more likley that the schedule will be Grey Knights followed by Necrons. After that I think we know less but it sounds like Sisters followed by Tau possibly given there have been rumors regarding the fish people.

Chaplain

If the new SoB miniatures and codex aren't as good sculptured like the new DE, im going to be pi@#ed.
    They look like GW got there heads screwed on finally and made them look how they should have.

Just hope Jes is the one making the new SoB heads, and cannoness, then we know its going to look just as awe inspiring like all the new commanders of each army.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Abbess Sanctorum

I hope they do what they did with Lelith.

IE, boobs NOT larger than their heads.

Getting rid of the corsets and garter belts would also be nice.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post

Im sure they wouldnt mind getting rid of the corsets and garter belts but whats left after that? Im sure the sisters new "armour" will be made purely out of purity seals, kinda like Sister Repentias.

After taking a "long hard" look at the new female Dark Eldar I have high hopes the new sisters will be awesome.
    I had a talk with the sculptors at games day and asked them why there were so few female models and the first response was that he did not know but later when I asked another one he said it might be cause female heads are so much harder to sculpt than males, atleast so that they look female.

With all the cool new toys in the DE codex I have a feeling the SoB codex will be really good. Heres for hoping Repentia becomes troops, get FNP, Scout and Infiltrate and the same for Penitent engines becoming MC and getting the same rules. They are the first to rush into battle after all

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
    Im sure the sisters new "armour" will be made purely out of purity seals, kinda like Sister Repentias.
    GW: "Hmm, some people seem to think that using a corset as armor looks stupid... I know, let's just not bother even calling it armor. We can just say the Sisters are armored by their faith in the Emperor."

Anyways, I hate painting purity seals. I hope the new GK models don't have as many seals as the current ones do.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
    I had a talk with the sculptors at games day and asked them why there were so few female models and the first response was that he did not know but later when I asked another one he said it might be cause female heads are so much harder to sculpt than males, atleast so that they look female.
    And that's why they sculpt the boobs as they do, so that noone looks at the mannish faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post

I second your comments on boobs and garters, but I think the corsets will be keept. But if they (at last, please) are recognized officially, as not anymore part of the Inquisition, the "I" inquisition alike rossete pendant from belt, from Veteran Superiors, Battle Sisters & Seraphims will go away, as well.

Personally I think it would be great if the new codices went under the Ecclesiarchy and Inquisition banners but I don't think GW will have the balls to do it. I've already witnessed current WitchHunter players complain at the notion of Inquisitors being out of the next codex. Strange to some mayhap, but they do have their followers. Personally I don't think calling the codex 'Ecclesiarchy' should necessarily mean Inquisitors are out, just sidelined, there to represent the cooperation between the two departments or for those older players of the WH codex who like the relevant fluff.

As for the Sororitas models, I sure hope GW manage to juggle between toning the softcore fantasies down without completely making them look like butch space marines in drag. They'll still need some defining character after all. Mr Goodwin has his work cut out.
    Last edited by oiad; 10-06-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oiad View Post
    As for the Sororitas models, I sure hope GW manage to juggle between toning the softcore fantasies down without completely making them look like butch space marines in drag.
    Wait, which image is GW's softcore fantasy?

NO, NO, NO....corset-power armour is looking gorgeous and give them bit of feminine charm, I cannot resist.(love girls in gothic armours, prayer on lips and bolter aimed in my face....yes...its love)

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast