BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Meanders 4: Fantasy Cities Digital Battlemaps

Hello there everyone

It's been a long time coming - but the time has arrived and I am about to embark on the latest wave of Meander 4 expansions and one very much needed of an enormous Fantasy City campaign.

The campaign features a 72 hours early bird offer you may be interested, a 7 day offer as well as return rewards for return backers.

I have numerous art samples of my city maps up - so feel free to take a look. Finally, destinations to lead all those wilderness maps to...

Seasonal, Interior, Exterior, Blank, Night-Time and Mega Maps are all on offer and if successful - this campaign will bring the total of available meanders to almost 800!

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-4-fantasy-city-maps-for-rpg[/url]

Hope to see you there,
    Kind Regards,
    Kris

[Fully Funded and Live!]

Hi Everyone - Just doing a last call for anyone looking for Digital Battlemaps or Assets or missed the adverts for my latest and greatest campaign to come take a look at my super-sized map campaign Meanders 4: Fantasy City Maps. Over 250 maps interlocking maps on offer inc. Exterior, Interior, Nocturnal, Seasonal, Damaged/Burning plus a huge range of new digital assets and enormous mega-maps: 700% funded, <60 hours to go, and nearing Stretch Goal 7 this campaign has broken my previous funding records by almost double.

Meanders are special maps that interlock with one another like huge modular dungeon tiles, and it is my aim to create the worlds largest modular battlemap system with 1000 by 2020, with this campaign taking the total of available meander maps to almost 800. Every meander is supplied in optimal printing size, with and without grids (hex and 1" sq) and in VTT formats too so you always have the right meander for the job.

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-4-fantasy-city-maps-for-rpg[/url]