BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Dark Eldar Pictures from Games Day 2010

Apologies if there is some repition here but I thought I'd collect together the photos I was able to get:

I heard that the weird glowing yellow guys around the archon's feet are mandrakes, not sure of there will be new model for them, wasn't on display.

I heard that the archon's cube doubles his strength if he can kill an independent character or monstrous creature. Archon has WS, BS & I 7 stats, but most of the rest are 3 S, T, W.

The incubi are quite cool, I like the way they hold their weapons in two hands in two different ways (lose the horns though). Didn't see their codex entry.

Sprues (apologies, couldn't get a good shot of the wyches)

The raider definitely has sail options. I didn't see the ravager but I can't see them not doing the model nowe that they have the new chassis. No Hellions on display either.

Looks like the reavers are coming in boxes of three, with a choice of four canopies. They appear to have some hit and run attacks where theyt pass a unit inflicting damage without entering combat. still only a T4, 5+ armour value, and can turbo boost 36".

More reaver pics to follow.

Warriors, not much to say about them, some special weapons though.

More pics to follow.

Reavers

I'm liking the look of the new reavers.

Warriors

I like the overlapping armoutr plates on the upper legs and arms.

Wyches

Loking good, they are very dynamic. Could also make good harlequins with a bit of conversion if you are resolutely anti-metal.

Oh thank Baby Lelith, there are helmets for Reaver pilots. I hope there are enough so they can all be helmeted. Feminine females, truly Dark Eldar are entering a golden age.
    Last edited by eldargal; 09-26-2010 at 07:54 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'm pretty sure I herad Phil Kelly say that Wyches were moving to the troop slot (makes sense with a new plastic kit and fifth edition troop focus) and that they can be upgraded with special close combat weapons.

Howling banshees, (we will) eat your heart out (literally).

And finally a design pic of lelith, who looks very athletic but I think could do with some more hero scale knives. I'm hoping that they keep the old lelith model available aswell (going to see if I can get one, just in case) as it would make a good unit champion.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Oh thank Baby Lelith, there are helmets for Reaver pilots. I hope there are enough so they can all be helmeted. Feminine females, truly Dark Eldar are entering a golden age.
    Can't say for sure but there are at least two female torsos on the sprue and (I think) three helmets.

Brother-Sergeant

Loveing all things dark eldar...dislike the reaver helmet though...oh well cant be perfect...still in love with the incubi models..
    "We Grey Knights are the Hammers,we slay the Darkness without fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexx View Post
    Loveing all things dark eldar...dislike the reaver helmet though...oh well cant be perfect...still in love with the incubi models..
    I like the faceless design, but not the neck guards. There are un helmeted heads on the sprue and, of course, it shouldn't be hard to find some spare warrior heads.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast