BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Isotope99, if you can, give yourself some time and try to put together a list of what you remember from the codex as a new thread on Dark Eldar rules.

That is the new frontier for the next few weeks.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Am I the only one disappointed by the Raider? I was personally hoping for a spiky Wave Serpent!!!
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

To Eldargal:

Phill mencion one of characters...Lady somthing..(sory) she was Vect wive/concubine but he grow bored of her and she lost her place at his side, and now she is planning some revange, Phill also said that she is very-very inteligent lady

(sorry for spelling).

WHOO HOO! Wych Cult here I came(reaches in wallet to prepare for Oct pre-order).

Chaplain

Woha the new DE Minis are very great! Except the Incubi and the horned Archon - they are too fantasy. I like the new raiders too, looks like jabbas ship in Star Wars. Looks like it can easy be converted into fantasy-barks for invasion-scenarios for the wfb-DE.

The old Jetbikes are definitly better than the knew ones. These don´t fit with the round-design of the raiders, they are to edgy - look like Necs. Witches and Warriors are very nice! Witches habe too much clothing (somtimes i hope they will make versions for europe and usa seperate) i like to see more skin on them.

Cover looks great too - hopefuly we get shiny rules, that will last a minimum of 10 years

I´ll restock my DE force with new models - perhaps make a small force out of them seperatly.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

This looks like an absolutely amazing release. I'm not jumping on this release and creating a new army because I'm already swamped with projects, but I'm definitely buying and painting some of those models.

Librarian

Dude, its better than fat face right now.

I for one welcome our new, Elven, overlords.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by GrenAcid View Post
    To Eldargal:

Phill mencion one of characters...Lady somthing..(sory) she was Vect wive/concubine but he grow bored of her and she lost her place at his side, and now she is planning some revange, Phill also said that she is very-very inteligent lady

(sorry for spelling).
    That sounds like No'Aika or whatever her name is, I just remember that during Medusa IV she was known under the name No'Idea.

Chaplain

heres a link to my album of dark eldar stuff, got pictures of the sprues on display, the cover art and the full cabinet display and the pictures of the video teaser. 70 pics in total.

[URL="http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/Dala_karn/Dark%20Eldar%202010/"]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/Dala_karn/Dark%20Eldar%202010/[/URL]

Enjoy.

Librarian

Holy hell, I think I might just have to start a Dark Eldar army...
    "Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast