BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yay, female reavers! Thanks so much Isotope, your pictures and information have been the most informative I've seen about GD.

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Can't say for sure but there are at least two female torsos on the sprue and (I think) three helmets.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

My god, the rulebook cover is pure gold.

I will admit I am not nearly as blown away as I thought I would be. They're quite well done, but I was expecting my jaw to drop. I guess their recent lines have ruined it for me. Too much good stuff this year and last.

Any news on stats/rules/etc?

Now if someone can just get a hold of the codex and tell me who the special characters are, today will be approaching the perect.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Pretty sure that the special characters weren't listed, I'm sure I heard the Incubui special character mentioned though, drahzar?.

They only brought one copy of the codex pages they did have so it was tough to get hold of.

One page I do remember:

Ravagers only AV 11 11 10 but can fire all three dark lances at cruising speed (couple that with fast and... I need to read my rulebook again, but I think it should allow them to go 12" and fire all three weapons, bye bye land raider).

There were several upgrades for reaver jetbikes that inflict different numbers of S3/4/6 hits on units when doing their 'drive by' attack. There was half a page of description about this, so I can't remember the details.

Will be interested to see if the reavers get to be troops like Eldar or fast attack. 36" turbo boost suggests the latter.

Fly Lord

So Buffo, have you died and gone to Commorrogh yet?
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Brother-Sergeant

daaamn I would sale isotope99s kidney to get alook inside the codex....
    "We Grey Knights are the Hammers,we slay the Darkness without fear.

Veteran-Sergeant

Those sculpts are gorgeous.

I'm sooo beyond excited!
    letsagetabitarockin!

Fly Lord

Isotope99, if you can, give yourself some time and try to put together a list of what you remember from the codex as a new thread on Dark Eldar rules.

That is the new frontier for the next few weeks.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast