BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by abadon58 View Post
    seems longer than 12 years since 4th edition came out with the DE...
    You meant 3rd edition I presume...

The Venom is a vehicle from the Harlequin codex, it also carried 6 people, it appears to be made from a viper and some dark eldar sythe/spikes. I doubt it would be identical though.

Brother-Sergeant

The only thing I have to add regards wyches:

Wyches have a 6+ armour save and a 4+ invulnerable save in combat

Their weapon options are:
    -1A to enemy in combat
    Hydra Gauntlets: +d6 attacks for 2 CCWS rather than +1A (Yes - really!)
    or
    Reroll failed hits and/or wounds - not sure if you choose or you get both

No idea on how much those things will cost. I hope Hydra Gauntlets are a leader upgrade rather than a squad option!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Strangleweb View Post
    No idea on how much those things will cost. I hope Hydra Gauntlets are a leader upgrade rather than a squad option!
    It could be a normal squad option; but listening to other info about upgrades/model packaging/etc., the wych weapons could very likely be like special weapons in other armies.
    ie. a single wych may have (or replace weapons with) Hydra Gauntles, a single other wych may have a snare-net, up to two others may take razor-swords, etc (or similar combinations [based on models seen so far]).

*all of this is conjecture; neither a rumor nor rule.
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Does anyone have any information on the new statline for dark lances? I had heard it would be different now

Quote Originally Posted by Strangleweb View Post
    The only thing I have to add regards wyches:

Wyches have a 6+ armour save and a 4+ invulnerable save in combat

Their weapon options are:
    -1A to enemy in combat
    Hydra Gauntlets: +d6 attacks for 2 CCWS rather than +1A (Yes - really!)
    or
    Reroll failed hits and/or wounds - not sure if you choose or you get both

I saw them on normal models so only DOOM is waiting for you......hahahahhaha....

[URL=http://img97.imageshack.us/i/wychhydragauntlet.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Chapter-Master

.....i am crying.... tears of joy.....

Chapter-Master

So a squad of 10 incubi with the leader throw out 31/33 attacks on the charge, getting an extra ttack for every 6 rolled

A squad of 10 Wyches could theoretically have as many as 70 attacks on the charge?

I love this army. Its amazing how quickly me calling all the BA and Wolves rules cheesy changes when its my models doing sickening things....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

The best bit is, by all accounts they will still require finesse and skill to use, unlike the marines which really don't (which isn't to say there aren't nuances to be exploited by skilled players).

Me too, Buffington. Except less tears, more bouncing around the room making squealy noises and having excited tingly feelings. Can't wait until pre-orders start.

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    .....i am crying.... tears of joy.....
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The best bit is, by all accounts they will still require finesse and skill to use, unlike the marines which really don't (which isn't to say there aren't nuances to be exploited by skilled players).

Me too, Buffington. Except less tears, more bouncing around the room making squealy noises and having excited tingly feelings. Can't wait until pre-orders start.
    I know that feeling all too well, I had been worried for the past few days that my DE would become broken... but that is becomming less and less of a concern for me with every passing day... I honestly don't kno how i'll make it to the release date!

Me wants it now!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast