BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

All I'm praying for is not to drastically change our style; rather just update it.

I like how we play now, we just need some ways to deal with the new cheesy lists.

Squads of Carnifex's would be evil...

Brother-Sergeant

They just need to ensure that they can't have that rediculus niz-zilla list...even agains mech they make it there in tact enough to use that MC rule that just tears vehicles and infantry to shreds.

Default Plastic boxed sets

I would assume that the new models coming out are all plastic?

It would also be nice if they created some more affordable troop sets. Buying a swarm is a serious undertaking.

Ninthplain

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by PinoyC View Post
    They just need to ensure that they can't have that rediculus niz-zilla list...even agains mech they make it there in tact enough to use that MC rule that just tears vehicles and infantry to shreds.
    um...nid-zilla is NOT a good list right now. sorry to burst your bubble. It died a horrible death with the advent of double lash/oblits followed by 5e.

Quote Originally Posted by Erazoender View Post
    All I'm praying for is not to drastically change our style; rather just update it.

I like how we play now, we just need some ways to deal with the new cheesy lists.

Unfortunately, we WERE the cheese (for a little while) in 4e. Too many people remember that to feel a lot of sympathy for us.
    And truthfully, there is no cheese...just startling new 'omigawd' responses that the environment has to adapt to.
    By the time our codex comes out, the common 'interpretation' of cheese will be different. Between evolution to cope with AV-14, Space wolves, and the jump in DE/Dar to deal with AV-14, we'll be hoping we can survive with squads of 'fexes...
    "Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant"

i think we just need a way to deal with the armor 14 land raiders really besides assaulting it with the carnifex, but right now our codex is not doing that bad since, theres only a few things that are useless cause outnumbering no longer really matters.

might have to break out the nids again if half of this is true.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplain View Post
    I would assume that the new models coming out are all plastic?

It would also be nice if they created some more affordable troop sets. Buying a swarm is a serious undertaking.

Ninthplain
    Ah.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Holy crap, that sounds awesome!

I have to say, as excited as I am by even the rumor of a plastic Trygon, I'm a little brassed off that no sooner do I buy a snazzy Forgeworld model than GW puts out a cheaper plastic version of it. Happened with the Valkyrie, then with the Trygon... I really need to start keeping my ear to the ground on the rumor-mill.

I'd love to see a plastic tyrant though, as I've always thought that big metal models were harder to use, model, and paint than big plastic versions. Just my opinion, of course.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast