BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

There's a tumblr called "[URL="http://historysaidwhat.tumblr.com/"]History Said What[/URL]" that this is reminding me of.
    Would anyone mind if I even considered the idea to make a 40K version and used some of the quotes from here?
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Librarian

"There will be no foe or xeno putting the feet on Macragge´s surface"

Marneus Augustus Calgar, Ultramarines´s Lord
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

"Seriosuly six packs on GOLD armour! That just looks stupid!" Sanguinary Guard to The Exemplar Of The Host.

"Jeez dude! Ever heard of soap!" Nurgle Daemon prince to Marneus Calgar.

"I have to say, pink realy is your colour." Ork Boy to Ghazghkull.

"What did you say about my Grandad?!" Abbadon.

"Sorry but I just can't be arsed." Death Company.

"I REALY hate this frickin' beard!" Logan Grimnaar.

"I wouldn't mind giving that Lelith a go!" Urien Rakarth.

"Look at his extra limbs and horrible flesh... maybe I should be HIS Nurse!" Lelith Hesperax.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    There's a tumblr called "[URL="http://historysaidwhat.tumblr.com/"]History Said What[/URL]" that this is reminding me of.
    Would anyone mind if I even considered the idea to make a 40K version and used some of the quotes from here?
    by all means use any of mine. don't know what other people think of using theirs...

"Look Boys, what ever happens; know that I love you and will always be here to support you and look after you" - Impeerial Commissar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me... as does your mother" - Slaanesh
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chaplain

How about...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer
    Im running my Space Wolves as Chaos Marines, no I dont think the codex represents thier mutations, its just more competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by GW
    The Tau come from the eastern fringe Next to where the tip-ex nebula exists where the squat homeworlds used to be
    Our next expansion after apocalypse and storm of magic will give you a highly competitive and functional skirmish experience in which you can use your existing collections of miniatures from a variety of manufacturers. Why? Because we care about supporting gamers and we know you dont have to spend money to have fun
    The new Space Marine codex is an entirely black chapter of marines. No really we havn't changed the fluff to be racist this time, they are actual African-Imperium citizens
    Im tired of writing vague contradicting half finished rules sets. Could we make something really balanced this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Library
    Im sure if we just wrote books that were consistent with existing background and released them alongside models of characters within the books we would be much more successful
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    Do you think we could maybe make the gaps in the ranges that GW isn't making? I think we could do a really good Warshrine of Chaos and Duke Slicus

Chaplain

In character....

Quote Originally Posted by Space Marine
    What are these funny lines and circles for on the top of my thighs? Is this a plug in point for electric underwear?
    If Bolters fire self propelled caseless rounds, why are there little oblong holes in bolters for the shells to be ejected from?
    Go into battle without a helmet? I didn't make it to sergeant with that kind of stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ork
    Look, Im not cockney, and i have spent alot of money on correcting my speech, so your going to have to come up with a better name for my gun than a 'shooter'
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus Mechanicus
    Skulls? but they are so generic. The Guard, Marines, our architecture, Chaos, Orks, Dark Eldar, The Inquisition all use skulls for their logo. No, I think we need a smiley face with sunglasses as our logo. I would accept the one poking his tongue out also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdrubael Vect
    You know how we are marketed to children? Well Ive got rid of the concubines, the haemonculous' and everything they have a hand in. And the wyches now wear knee length skirts or trouser suits. And latex and leather is banned. We wear blue or white shirts with a tie and now have dress down fridays; this is a business not a cyber goth club and we will act like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perturabo
    Why havnt I got a Horus Heresy book yet? Well theres not much to tell, I felt neglected by my Dad, but there comes a time in a mans life when he has to leave home and stop sponging of the parents you know? It was just a simple decision not to go with the family business. Also, we got better dental with chaos- have you seen Russ and Sanguinious? Thats not because they refused braces, its because we didnt have dental. And seriously Ferrus Manus' breath... sheesh. That guy has halitosis. Corax actually has a beak. Like a beak. They kept that one quiet though because even the best dental treatment can fix that.

Give me envy. Give me malice. Give me your attention. Give me envy. Give me malice. Baby, give me a break!
    --Slaanesh
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Your names Logan really? well thenLogan where's your adamantium claws?

- Blood claw to the Great wolf

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!"
    -Angron to the Emperor.

Battle-Brother

hey there battle sister *insert name*, want me to show you the real imperial eagle. bow chicka bow wow- imperial preacher

rawwwwr*cough cough* well jerref i do say, everytime im spawned on a new planet my vocals seem to go to heck, oh deat i do hope im not late for a spot of earl gray and cream crackers, i do love them so.- swarmlord

hey is this samantha? hi its slannesh....eerrrr i just went to get a check up from nurgle and he says ive got *insert every sexualy transmited diseas known to nurgle here*, yea you should probberly go get your self checked out soon...- slannesh

im not gonna die!- imperial gaurdsman

LEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOOY- ahriman.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast