BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 40k rouge traders and navigators..?

hey!

does anyone of you know of anyone who has gone through the trouble of making playable 40k rules for rogue traders, navigators or in general characters from the D.H or R.T line of products? i was thinking about making a few 40k scenarios and thought it might be fun to include those in the battle,,, hey !

! : ?

Tempus Fugitives did have rules for rouge traders in one of there campain book, Damocles Crusade i think but i'm not sure if it's still avalible, i do have a copy on my home pc but not have access to at the moment as at uni

Banned

Unsurprisingly Rogue Trader had rules for Rogue Traders in it. Also Navigators, Arbites, Administratum stooges and so on.

First-Captain

In thew grim dark future of the 41st Millenium there is still Mary Kay...

hey! i do have a copy of the original Rogue trader edition (started playing when Slaves to darkness came out!) but that didn't really help,, its way to many editions back to be workable .. i was thinking about making something akin to the Inq retinue, but more in line with the FFG's line of products,, that is a r.t as (inq) and with a retinue of astropaths, master of the fleet, navigator, voidsmen, missionary, seneschal, archmilitant etc etc ,, any ideas on this approach!?

hey!

! : ?

I thought the BoLS Machurius Campaign guide (available somewhere on this site) had rules for Rogue Traders and retinues.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

One of my buddies used to play a shooty WH Inquisitor, with a retinue of gun servitors and a few others I cant remember, as a counts-as Rogue Trader. I'd recommend doing that if you want to keep it street legal.