BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

All forces involved will get at least one special, the book states, but some will be in book 2 .
    Howling Griffons - chaplain dread
    Astral claws - Lugft , a company captain and their master of the forge
    Marines errants - captain , give one tact squad a couple of universal special abilities(Move through cover & scout) , also gives that squad a bonus for the ship fighting rules.
    Red scorps - an upgraded cullen and their chief librarian.
    Fire angels - a captain that allows CT to be replaced with tank hunter and all rhinos get the extra armour upgrade.
    Raptors - chapter master with a fairly amazing bolter and can replace CT with stealth. (i like this one the best)
    Lamenters - chapter master (uses the blood angel codex , apposed to all the other armies which use the standard codex space marines)
    Novamarines - Captain , makes termies (both types) scoring
    Firehawks - captain (possibly the best model for the points) jet pack, sort of a relic blade, replaces CT with free twin linked flamers and heavy flamers, assault squads and vangaurd count as scoring.This character nearly made me start this chapter, but its such a horrible paint scheme.

other chapters and their specials are in the second book, along with some new tank types apparently. The assault ram , i assume is in there.

Banned

[URL="http://collegiatitanica.blogspot.com/2010/10/full-review-imperial-armour-9-badab-war.html"]Epically full review up on my blog.[/URL]

Battle-Brother

Is there something about the Sons of Medusa? mentioned in the book

Banned

No, book 2.

Battle-Brother

May i ask how the nova marine captain is built ?
    I mean t-armour , or servo ? power weapon ?

There i have a novamarine army i would like to built him .
    My copy of IA9 still hasnt arrived

Banned

He's got Terminator armour, Iron Halo, storm botler and master-crafted Chainfist. His description notes he's brave, even for an astartes. He also has little love for glry or titles, and escews the many honours he's entitled to (my guess is he'd not be very blinged out). He's also known as "the Stormbreaker".

Veteran-Sergeant

Seriously, crushed bug in the binding? Send FW an email and ask for a new book. Not acceptable.

I like the boarding action scenario bits; that could be interesting.

Banned

It's a small red smear about half a centimetre long and a couple of mill wide. The corpse flicked off with no trouble - it likely flew in the collating/binding machine so there was prettymuch no way they'd find it. No biggie really - I just thought it was funny.

Hm your review has made me want to buy a copy and I have little interest in marines vs marines. Are you sure you don'y work for Forge World? (joke)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

I wish!

and my bank acount wishes I did too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast