BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Wracks

Whilst waiting for my advance order to show, I have done some more work on my wracks. Apologies for the iffy picture quality.

Coming next - a suitably converted raider for them to ride in and some converted scourges. Hurry up postman.
    Last edited by isotope99; 11-03-2010 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Better pic of my favourite

Fly Lord

Isotope99, that's some NICE stiff there.

When you get some more of it painted, we'd love to highlight it and the conversions on the frontpage.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Very cool!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Chaplain

yes - very fine ideas so far! But where i get a used and cheap falcon or serpent and a vyper?!
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Fly Lord

Archon wrote:
    But where I get a used and cheap falcon or serpent and a vyper?!
    It starts with an "e" and ends with "bay"
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

awesome stuff, cant wait to see a whole army in action.

As i was so fortuned, that the MO delivered me packet today, so i had to start building up some stuff.

enjoy.

[url=http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/5gka-4t-jpg.html][/url]
    two archons.

[url=http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/5gka-4s-jpg.html][/url]
    My Sliscus

Chapter-Master

ack! Those Wracks looks scary. Even without the paint.

I am in progress painting my wracks, promise. However, my order showed up last night and I couldn't resist putting together some new models.

Wrack Raider

My wracks and haemonculus are going to need a pimped out ride to travel round in. I got the screming bell rat ogre and was looking for something to do with him as he doesn't fit all that well on a regular base.

I've put him on the front of my raider wielding the dark lance (yes I know grotesques are only BS1).

Other changes are I've taken the sails from two raiders and moved them to the sides, filled in the middle with pieces from the corpse cart kit and added the smoking plague censer to the back as some sort of soul cage/power core.

Still lots of work to do (needs a driver etc.)

Scourge

The female scourge is based on a warrior with sanguinary guard wings, daemonette feet and a daemonette head with a green stuff mask (I painted it grey so it would photo better). I'm going to get more creative with posing on the rest of the squad but wanted to keep this first test model farily simple.

Next: Painted wracks and my Cronos parasite engine
    Last edited by isotope99; 11-07-2010 at 08:53 AM. Reason: new plan

If I were going to run a Haemonculus army I would totally steal the Raider idea, it is very impressive. I really like the scourge, too. If GWs kit don't impress I'm definitely going to steal that idea.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast