BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Shas'o

HA! That space marine is having a bad day.

Awesome stuff dude!
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Finished painting my razors, on to the khymarae.

Normally I don't copy GW colour schemes but the standard hive fleet leviathan colours fit well with my army so I stuck with them.

Khymarae, just the beastmasters to go.

Librarian

This is all just stunning, and I love how your conversion void raven looks like the flying fighters from Stargate SG1, very similar and I love it. The grotesque raider though, just stunning, and the raider with all the guys sitting down and the roses, that is just so frakking cool.

rock on

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Rose Widow View Post
    This is all just stunning, and I love how your conversion void raven looks like the flying fighters from Stargate SG1, very similar and I love it. The grotesque raider though, just stunning, and the raider with all the guys sitting down and the roses, that is just so frakking cool.

rock on
    Thanks, the old void raven is going to be repurposed as a venom since it is too small for the new models. The grotesque raiser is staying but will be repainted in due course.

Finished the modelling on my new void raven, it just awaits the new storm of magic vortex template:

Last edited by isotope99; 06-28-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Chapter-Master

We're in the pipe, five by five.

A couple of beastmistress scourges and a full group shot (I'm borrowing Sathonyx as a third beast handler).

Brother-Captain

Lovely DE you've got here, like the colour scheme and conversions. Nice, nice

Finished the Void Raven's base:

Painting some basic troops right now so I thought I'd do something different and throw up one of my design sketches. Not exactly Jes Goodwin but you get the idea (normally I wouldn't botheriong colouring them, but since its you guys )

Fluff is a bit sketchy but I don't see why the dark eldar couldn't have an avatar too and the gender seems flexible, the war god inhabits whatever body is presented. I figure where the craftworld avatar is awakened by a voluntary eldar sacrifice the dark avatar would be awakened by lots of involuntary sacrifices.

Counts as Talos with heat lances.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast