BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

oops sorry :P
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chaplain

Lordgimpet have you heard of Military simulations in Bentleigh, Victoria, they constantly have GW for 20% off, i always shop there for anything larger than a blister pack. Hey when you pay $128 for a Baneblade instead of $165 its worth it.

Brutal Brandon, ease up mate, its not that hard to simply drop a N for a M when your a die hard Player on here, who plays, paints, gets lack of sleep, suffers insomnia, studies at uni or just works there Butt off.
    Get used to that sometimes spelling mistakes happen, its not flaming you or anyone else for sometimes mistakingly spelling your name wrong....it happens ok.
    He apologized atleast.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Lordgimpet have you heard of Military simulations in Bentleigh, Victoria, they constantly have GW for 20% off, i always shop there for anything larger than a blister pack. Hey when you pay $128 for a Baneblade instead of $165 its worth it.
    If I am not ordering stuff from Maelstrom, it will be from Military Simulations. Been shopping with them since 1993.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Scout

@ Sister Rosette Soulknyt... He miss spelled it as Brutal Boredom, but he clarified it as a mistake.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234