BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    Just started grad school. Which is a funny way of saying: I have not played a game in 5 months.
    Cool, and I sympathize. I haven't gotten any 40k in in months, either. Work =/.

Are you living in West Lafayette?

Chapter-Master

Yup! Being from California, I made the Stupid Stupid mistake of living in the Purdue Village.

Is it really that bad? I've not heard good things, but I don't think I've known anyone who lived there.

Chapter-Master

I have my own place. Good. However, it is $720 a month. In California, that's a steal. Out here, I have been finding out that I am paying almost double what most people pay, for the equivalent space and amenities. Also, previous campus housing that I have been in on other campuses are much better in quality.

Essentially, that's a whole bunch of warhammer and beer that I could be consuming instead of giving to the University. Just $100 cheaper could get me 10 terminators a month!

Moving out in June!

Ah, yeah. That is pretty pricy. I have a house in Lafayette, and my mortgage is less than half that. It's small, but still. over 700 is a lot, around here.

Battle-Brother

Treat it like a terminator. Throw alot of low strength shots at it. With Zoanthropes, and Doom, I'm more worried about rapid fire than I am a couple of las cannons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234