BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Island of blood seperate lothern seaguard

Well i hope no one brought 50 sets of Island of blood to get all the spearmen they wanted because:

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1000002a[/url]

I'm glad i waited, it happened with skull pass and it happened here. Unfortunetly you only get 5 for £10. and they are online only. But its still good.

enjoy

Fantastic, a viable alternative to spearmen at last.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by addamsfamily36 View Post
    I'm glad i waited, it happened with skull pass and it happened here. Unfortunetly you only get 5 for £10. and they are online only. But its still good.
    If you keep you eye on the various bitz sites you should be able to get the 10 models from IoB for £10 which, witha teensy bit of cutting and sticking, will give you 9 RnF.

Librarian

It's a shame that its £2 each, but at the same time - it's just over £1 per Spearman, and the extra £1 (and pts) are worth it to not have ape hands!
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

If you keep you eye on the various bitz sites you should be able to get the 10 models from IoB for £10 which, witha teensy bit of cutting and sticking, will give you 9 RnF.
    this was my original plan, but having to wait 2-3 months each time in the hope of getting 10 would irritate me. Also im extremely fussy about how my elves look (not so much my other armies) but with elves i wouldn't be able to convert the musician and standard well enough to make me happy. so for me im very happy