BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

what legion is this 'new' fellblade for?

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    what legion is this 'new' fellblade for?
    The Iron Breaker will be for the Imperial Fists.

Chaplain

Firstly fantastic creative work there, its amazing to see such skilled craftmanship with Fellblades. Ive been tossing up to do my Stormblade for my Salamanders, with a counts as converted Chronus atop.

Secondly ive already made one also for my Adepta Sororitas army, a converted Shadowsword, replacing the Lasconnons with a Multi Melta, Inferno Cannon instead of the front twin heavy bolters, and lots of icons, banners and symbols of the Sisters.
    Looks amazing, but im in awe of your conversion parts, and would love to know if you open for any business.
    Could you PM of you ebay store you have parts with, or if your willing to allow us to purchase any of the parts for anything you ask?
    I wrote a historical reveiw also my Baneblade, its beed tested once, and never sustained any damage.

Lastly does anyone know of the rules for using them, if im right you write it up, convert it and play with it, but only if you opponent is ok with you fielding it, is there anything more im missing?
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Firstly fantastic creative work there, its amazing to see such skilled craftmanship with Fellblades. Ive been tossing up to do my Stormblade for my Salamanders, with a counts as converted Chronus atop.

Secondly ive already made one also for my Adepta Sororitas army, a converted Shadowsword, replacing the Lasconnons with a Multi Melta, Inferno Cannon instead of the front twin heavy bolters, and lots of icons, banners and symbols of the Sisters.
    Looks amazing, but im in awe of your conversion parts, and would love to know if you open for any business.
    Could you PM of you ebay store you have parts with, or if your willing to allow us to purchase any of the parts for anything you ask?
    I wrote a historical reveiw also my Baneblade, its beed tested once, and never sustained any damage.

Lastly does anyone know of the rules for using them, if im right you write it up, convert it and play with it, but only if you opponent is ok with you fielding it, is there anything more im missing?
    Thanks SRS, I appreciate the comments. I've enjoyed this project so far and the positive feedback keeps pushing me to finish it.

Right now the only parts that are available are the tank treads called the Liberator Pattern 1.0. You can get them at the link below:

[url]http://stores.ebay.com/Blood-and-Skulls-Industry[/url]

My plan is to add some of these components to my eBay store but I need to make a few tweaks first. In the mean time feel to PM if you're interested in these parts. I have a few spares I can part with

BoLS does have some Fellblade rules written up in their Lords of Battle: Volume 2. I used their's as a basis for the rules for my Fellblades of Renown. I don't know if there's a place to post fan generated datashteets for Apocalypse. Does anyone know if one exists?
    http://stores.ebay.com/Blood-and-Skulls-Industry

I would *NOT* want to face a first-turn salvo from that baby...

Great work anyways!! I'll have to give the positive-pressure a whirl.
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

Chaplain

Well i just purchased some parts so will be looking forward to using them on my own Salamander Fellblade soon.
    Will let everyone know how it goes when they arrive.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Wow, this whole project is way beyond awesome. The idea is brilliant, and the Blood Angels Fellblade is pure eye candy. Can`t wait to see those of the freakier legions, like Thousand Sons and Night Lords!

Oh, and I just checked out your ebay-store. Amazing stuff you have there!

Chaplain

Well the Iron Breaker build is nearly done. Just a few things to look over and fix but that can wait until tomorrow. I have to say this thing looks insane, but in a good way.

My plan is to get it painted up in the next week and have it ready for sale by the weekend. Wish me luck....

Chaplain

More pics....

Absolutely phenominal work, loving it.

Looking forward to your other chapter interpretations.

B.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast