BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Little heads up:

The 1st mission: most likely the Americans will win. That particular mission is in the box to teach the German player one thing: Zombie Management. Now, the German player can win but it takes large amounts of luck and skill to pull it off. The other missions have a much better balance, but that's mainly due to the fact that you can actually select an model list as opposed to having one dictated to you.

Yep, played last night. I hadn't read the rules, we just dived straight in and gave it a go. I have to say we were playing quickly within 10-15 mins. Americans did win with 1 APE down.

Great fun, It needs those models though.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Now Ive finished my FOW project I can start on this one. Heres my first Westwind offering:

To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    Ah... Gretel Von X. Very nice!

And heres her sister:

My first Zombie:

Ive done this one as a test, I'll post again when Ive done a few.

A couple of weeks ago I won an American AI starter set on ebay and included were two limited edition figures that the guy threw in, A Soviet Mecha Ace and a German Vampire. I dont intend doing Soviets as I dont like the models much so I was at a bit of a loss what to do with him.

So I cut off his head and found myself an American one to replace it, knocked up a .45 in a holster (what else says Yank like a .45?) and gave him a backpack. So here we have my American Mecha Ace:

So here we have the German Vampire (His head anyway ) I took the model and removed the head and used a German Officer Zombie's body.

I prefer your swap to the original.

No, I didnt like it either, to my mind it looked like a Zombie. Ive put a Zombie head on the original, Waste not want not

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast