BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like the way you painted that girls stockings Aldy, did it take a lot of research? I put a seam up the back my Escher stockings with a micron pen, if you want to take it that little bit further.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I like the way you painted that girls stockings Aldy, did it take a lot of research? I put a seam up the back my Escher stockings with a micron pen, if you want to take it that little bit further.
    Thanks Like most Englishmen I have devoted my life to the study of Lingerie

(If only I didn't have to hold a gun to the wifes head to wear it!)
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

I'll never understand that attitude myself, you have to put a gun to my head to stop me wearing stockings. Ah well.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    Thanks Like most Englishmen I have devoted my life to the study of Lingerie

(If only I didn't have to hold a gun to the wifes head to wear it!)
    I think she should let you wear whatever you want. If you want to wear stockings, go for it!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    I think she should let you wear whatever you want. If you want to wear stockings, go for it!
    Ahhh I used to have the legs for it..............

Those were the days
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    She probably wouldn't have had an issue if he were wearing his own instead of hers.

Coronasan, whilst I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm and taking into account your new here, I have to tell you that it is considered bad form and a bit rude to Hijack someone else's thread.

You will notice that Col Gravis and myself both have threads on this subject and whilst we are both happy to comment on each others work, we would never post pictures on each others thread.

It is a bit of a no no I'm afraid. You really need to start your own thread.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-15-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    Coronasan, whilst I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm and taking into account your new here, I have to tell you that it is considered bad form and a bit rude to Hijack someone else's thread.

You will notice that Col Gravis and myself both have threads on this subject and whilst we are both happy to comment on each others work, we would never post pictures on each others thread.

It is a bit of a no no I'm afraid. You really need to start your own thread.
    Offending posts have been moved to their own thread... Now go be some mates and comment on his work.

Duke
    Last edited by Duke; 01-15-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Cheers Duke.

Zombies are done:

More Zombies to come, Ive got 4 Incursion Zombie bombers to use as Hans the Hunters extras

Speaking of Hans, when do you have him slated to be painted?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast