BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    does that template block LOS? if so how high is it? it's been a VERY long time since i've seen someone pop that kind of template out :P
    Everything blocks line of sight in 5th edition, except Objective Markers.

Chapter-Master

gaaah those slaves the SOB slave is algright but the other one..... WTF thong....and a pose that looks like a cross of britiny speares rhiana in rude boy and a swollen zombie 0_o i knew the dE were twisted but...
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

I think thats what they look like after the haemonculus have had their 'turn'.

Librarian

Wow, seeing those prisoners painted... really makes me regret putting them on my Chaos Land Raider. Maybe I'll paint them up to look like statues instead of actual slaves...

But anyway. Any news on Wave 2? Surely there's gotta be some chatter out there for when Wracks, Grotesques, other SC's, the Venom, Talos, Cronos, Voidraven Bomber, Ravenwing Fighter, Beastmasters and beasts, and other HQ options (Archon Retinue?) come out, right?

Or are we going to see GW pull a few Tervigons? (since, let's face it, all those models I just listed could easily make up 2 separate waves.. unless the Voidraven and Ravenwing were condensed into one kit, and the Talos and Cronos could easily be condensed into one kit... but for a lot of the new army builds out there, we kind of need the Cronos, Venom, and Wracks at the very least!)

Any news on when Wave 2 is going to be? January? March? December of 2012?

Nothing is due for january (the development team didn't like that the =][= stuff got leaked, so they put the release date back and nothing else has been moved up to fill the january slot).

Wave 2.0 should be released sometime in the first half of next year, but we have no way of getting a more accurate date until closer to the time.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Nothing is due for january (the development team didn't like that the =][= stuff got leaked, so they put the release date back and nothing else has been moved up to fill the january slot).

Wave 2.0 should be released sometime in the first half of next year, but we have no way of getting a more accurate date until closer to the time.
    Dang.

Well, there's Skaven coming in January, so that's probably what got bumped up to fill that slot. As long as we don't have to wait as long as Tyranid players to get a Tervigon model that doesn't exist.

No, they were already due... its specifically the 40k slot that sits empty.

The Dark Mechanic

The Webway Portal template sold out about as fast as the Vortex Grenade template version. It sold out in 12 hours after it was put up for Advance Order and is no longer available. If you didn't web order it go to your store as soon as it opens on release day and hope for a small splash allocation there. Get there early or miss out again.
    Last edited by Brass Scorpion; 10-20-2010 at 09:54 PM.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post

The thing is, GW is calling the Nov 20th release wave 2. I do hope there are more Dark Eldar on the way, as I want a new Haemonculus and Talos.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Nah I was speaking to one of my friends (small game store owner), hes the one who told me the second main wave will be released early next year, according to the main GW supplier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast