BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 40K army

guard, chaos, space wolves, eldar, witch hunters

Evil Midnight Bomber

Ultramarines and CSM in playable form.

Star Phantoms in progress.

Witch Hunters in planning stages.

The CSM army is in transition, though, and will actually not see the light of day for the rest of the year most likely, as most of the models are currently taking a Simple Green bath...
    Oh lord I've got 'em, I've got the...
    ...it's a blog. Read it!

Orks what need to be painted
    Khorne what needs a couple of Land Raiders

The Alchemist

I have a Space Wolf army, very large ork army, Witchhunters (Arbites), Necrons, and Howling Griffons.
    Of all of them, the orks are the most fun to play, by far. Necrons fall somewhere on the oppopsite end of the spectrum.

I play Black Legion Chaos SMs, and I'm readying my Nova Devils Codex SMs for play. That said, I'm currently sucking on the un-funness of the current CSM Codex so I can't honestly say I'm enjoying playing with them at the moment, but when I do have fun with them it's usually epic. I haven't fielded the SMs yet, so n/a.

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherJoe View Post
    Star Phantoms in progress.

Man, I'm glad someone liked my color scheme for these guys.

1. Eldar - My first love. I own more Eldar and have collected them longer than any other army I've owned.

2. Tyranids - Every model is painted.

3. World Eaters

4. Genestealer Cult / Traitor IG - Not terrible useful in tournaments, but a lot of fun for narrative games.

5. Star Phantoms - Made them from 2 AoBR sets with a Ravenwing box, a Razorback I won at a tourney and a mish mash of old school Marines I've had lying around forever.

6. I own some Tau that I bought because my daughter wanted to play 'em.

Eldanesh, welcome to the boards.

I remember you from the golden age of Eldaronline, before it was ruined by too many mods, too many screaming kids and too many emos.

You will probably remember me as The Mighty Brain, who was the first of the old mods to be unceremoniously ousted as the new dawn of screaming teenagers was ushered in to the whailing tunes of My Chemical Romance.

I've got Demons, Eldar, Black Templar, Necrons, Tyranids, Blood Angels, Deathwing, Macharian Armored Company, Red Scorpions, Tau... I think that's it.

I play Space Wolves - largely because I like the fluff

Scout

My main army is Raven Guard Space Marines, simply because I love their fluff, and their tactics. I try and create fluff competitive lists that don't always use Shrike, but feather fast hard hitting miniatures. I only field the odd Landraider, I don't use the other SM tanks at all.

Soon as I'm mostly done with my RG I'm going to start my Imperial Guard, I chose them because I wanted to have a good "section" of the Imperium for team games with some of my friends who can't afford to play. (Whats better than SM teaming with IG for fluff anyway)

I haven't really started my IG army other than buying 6 boxes of the 20man Squads before they were sold out locally.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast