BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Dark Eldar with Phil & Jes video.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-oatGPbCSIU&gl=FR[/url]

Watching it now, quite good so far.

Maybe if we make people watch this video they will stop pronouncing Commoragh with a hard g. 'Comm-or-rag', honestly.
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-25-2010 at 03:24 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

About to watch it...looks promising

Question though...whats the beigy model by Phils arm? On the left? Or is that explained in the video...

EDIT - Ok so its probably a beige raider facing the camera, not at 90 degrees....

And Phil Kelly quotes Hitchhikers guide....Wooo!
    Last edited by DrLove42; 10-25-2010 at 04:35 AM.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-oatGPbCSIU&gl=FR[/url]

Watching it now, quite good so far.

Maybe if we make people watch this video they will stop pronouncing Commoragh with a hard g. 'Comm-or-rag', honestly.
    Thanks for the video link, eldargal!

Nice to know I have been pronounding Commoragh correctly all this time.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

I don't like Phil Kellys new hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by GamesWorkshopStudio
    Keep checking back, as we will add a new video every day this week, as Phil, Jes and Adam delve deeper into the background of the Dark Eldar!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't like Phil Kellys new hairstyle.
    Massive sideburns don't help with a receding hairline, that's for sure!

Phil just seems so all grown up these days! Scary.

Chapter-Master

Very informative. I already knew much of what they said, though.

Can't wait to hear their reasoning for the rules.

Part Two is up:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLz6bTitUQE[/url]

Chapter-Master

Wow....

Now this video is full of new things about the DE I did not know about... Very cool, very dark...

Tickling...

I know, and people are always complaining about GW not telling us new things.
    They have well and truly fleshed out Dark Eldar without being dogmatic, and it all sounds fantastic. I was actually beginning to think "Have I pre-ordered too much?", now I'm wondering if I should try and defy Mummy and order even more.

They also confirm that Craftworld Eldar population levels are due to lack of procreation more than anything else. DE are breeding like rabbits.

hehe, Troke is funny. "how do they cirumnavigate that" instead of how do they circumvent that?".

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    Wow....

Now this video is full of new things about the DE I did not know about... Very cool, very dark...

Tickling...
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-26-2010 at 03:01 AM.

The second video was very very good (apart from the interviewer stuffing up a third of the way in). I love the background, and the Dark Eldar seem very malicious. I think Slaanesh must enjoy the idea of the DE, for he/she is always being fed, and so might like the idea of them living long lives full of pain and pleasure. Great stuff.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast