BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wow, nice choice!
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Part Three:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHRIuhukkP8[/url]

Good insights into the Kabals and they specificallt state that while lots of killing goes on, a lot of it is formalises so while brutal, Commoragh is not completely anarchic.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That was excellent. The Dark Eldar society is very much shaping up to be an interesting society.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Chapter-Master

Its interesting how they talk about not being bale to put a lot of the background into the codex due to its size...i'mhoping for a Black Libriary DE book, much like Path of the Warrior to fill us in on some more bits...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

I think these two have probably made one of the best codices ever with the new Dark Eldar... Each game I play with it, it just keeps revealing how powerful, yet fun and fluffy, it is.

Kudos guys!

Told you so. Hehe.

I want my copy now.

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    I think these two have probably made one of the best codices ever with the new Dark Eldar... Each game I play with it, it just keeps revealing how powerful, yet fun and fluffy, it is.

Kudos guys!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Told you so. Hehe.
    huh?
    Last edited by BuFFo; 10-27-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Actually having the society explained, and seeing Buffo do it in real life is making it really hard for me to not want to start one of these.
    I like the looks of a piratey force, the Duke, with warriors and raiders, trueborn, and then wyches coming from a portal. Looks like lots of fun.
    dissentingdice.blogspot.com
    Law Students Playing 40k in Middle of Nowhere Texas.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by bryce963 View Post
    Actually having the society explained, and seeing Buffo do it in real life is making it really hard for me to not want to start one of these.
    I like the looks of a piratey force, the Duke, with warriors and raiders, trueborn, and then wyches coming from a portal. Looks like lots of fun.
    You are in luck....

I just played a 2500 point 'Ard Boyz power list chuck filled with warriors, raiders and Trueborn.... I'll have it up on my blog during the week.

I have always said that the current DE codex was one of the best written codices ever, and keeping with tradition, the new Dark Eldar codex is coming out to be THE best done codex, ever.

Kudos to Jes and Phil.... Beautiful!

You were getting a bit worried about the competitiveness of the new Codex a week or so ago, and I said we would need to wait and play some games. That's all, I'm just teasing a bit.

Edit: I like the fact that we now know that a successful Kabal can sponsor a Wych cult AND have an Incubi temple in its territory to train its warriors. I would assume the Incubi would also act as mercenaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    huh?
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-27-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast