BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the comments but acctually I really thin down my paints with a lot of water. I really dont know why they still come out so thick. I will see to it that this wont be the case anymore but I couldnt think of anything to do.

Brother-Sergeant

Nice transitions on the red and hats off on taking on NMM, it's not easy and your layering is solid on the colors. It can be hard getting the angle where the light is coming from correct - I know that's why I haven't tried lighting techniques.

Your guys look nice, and they're willing to lay down their lives for you in combat, all they ask is that you paint their bases and make sure they have backpacks
    Last edited by daggitkiller; 10-28-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Grammar (I'm an English teacher)

Thank you. Yes its not easy with the NMM and im reading a lot of totourials. Bases will be done by the end of the week and Backpacks....I dont really like them but they are a part of the marine and so they have to be painted *sighs*

Chapter-Master

as far as NMM tuts go i NEVER follow it to the letter.. have a test model and the paint the technique and improve it to match you style. read a tut look for the technique. mix technique with others and your own knowledge
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Well here is an update to the tactical marines. These, in my opinion, don't look as good as the others because I have to hurry up painting. I still have 25 marines to paint in 5 days. So here some pics:

And another Update: My Honour Guard WIP. I finished the red on these two, on the other two its still in progress. I want to finish all four models tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12