BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Commissar Lord Pfist

Hi all. I have a bit of a dillema. I'd like to arm my GW commissar lord model with a power fist, but the marine bits are just too big, and the IG ones are right handed. Anyone got any suggestions?

If you don't mind converting metal try the catachan captain
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1490651&prodId=prod1130 436[/url]

the P Fist is still large but not quite marine size.

You could always convert both arms. I presume you want to keep the bolt pistol, otherwise just file down the power wires on the sword.

Librarian

There is a P-fist in the new command sprues that you could use, other then that it's mostly older metal models that would have the right size of p-fist. I do believe that there is a commisar model that has a powerfist and book that GW sells, i see it regularly at LGS too

thanks for the quick reponses fellas. I usually wouldn't ever use a commissar lord, but if I do, he'll have a fist. I love the model and am probably going to give that catachan captain a closer look. Thanks guys

GW does a commisar with pfist iirc...
    New Dark Eldar Stats:
    Wins: 2 , Draws: 0 , Losses: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    GW does a commisar with pfist iirc...
    They do indeed, but sadly he doesn't look nearly as good as the new lord commisar model.

Chaplain

You could try a Terminator's regular hand, or an Ork hand sanded and modified so it looks less organic. No reason a Power Fist has to be freakin enormous. A termie gauntlet on a guardsman would look big enough for you to know what it was.