BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

More pictures:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Tabletop World have released a new cottage:

26,50€
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

thanks for the updates eldargal.

Tabletop World have another lovely building available for sale, 32EU for this Townhouse:

Daemon-Prince

Thats pretty cool, would look awesome with a bunch of vampire's chilling in there...... (It reminds me of the old Brill INN world of warcraft Had...)

I like the wee dug.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I like the wee dug.
    In scale, that dog looks to be about four feet tall--not exactly "wee." =p

In other news, this stuff is awesome. I have some old Miniature Building Authority stuff, but it is neither this detailed nor this cheap. So, good find.

Yep. TTW terrain is simply the best on the market when it comes to quality, and the newer models with less interior detail are very competitive in terms of price, too.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yep. TTW terrain is simply the best on the market when it comes to quality, and the newer models with less interior detail are very competitive in terms of price, too.
    Can't be any worse then the GW stuff....i have a Witch Fate Tor that just doesn't fit together...I might have to pick this up when i get around to building a table.

They have just added this lovely Windmill, only 28EU:

They also have another Christmas deal up and running:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast