Name:	2013-10-23 15.55.45.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	5430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-11 17.18.35.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	5431

Bah! Roll on July, annual performance group reward initiative paymenty thing, and a biggerer flat!

I needs a gaming room!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

New Townhouse that is, as we say in the trade, 'amazeballs':

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

ops, looks like I missed the previous Townhouse too:

58EU
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Scout

They are pretty easy to paint and almost paint themselves with the level of detail. You could just paint, dry brush, wash and highlight and end up with a nice finish. I have five of them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dont-Be-Haten View Post
    Wow, those are gorgeous! However; they look very intimidating! (to/for me) D:

Especially with me just starting out, I feel like I need a bit more experience under my belt before I try something that amazing! (I'm already nervous about the Island of Blood detail compared to the Archers and Spearmen I'm working on xD)

Also; I converted your prices from EU's to USD for all of us across the Pond (hope you don't mind)

Guard Tower: 159.33USD
    Merchants house: 84.60 USD
    Well: 19.74 USD
    Supplies: 14.10 USD
    Furniture: 19.74 USD

Love the models, super awesome! /cowers
    -DBH

So where might I lay my hands on these within the UK?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by abadon58 View Post
    They are pretty easy to paint and almost paint themselves with the level of detail. You could just paint, dry brush, wash and highlight and end up with a nice finish. I have five of them so far.
    Post some photos if you can, it would be nice to see some painted versions in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    So where might I lay my hands on these within the UK?
    Not sure, might want to send them an email and ask.

Scout

You can order from this German site, [url]http://www.miniaturicum.de/index.php?infoBox=3&cPath=1597[/url] it will be cheaper than from Tabletop World direct and maybe quicker if they have them in stock. Tabletop World are in Croatia and I drove past their place last year, they are a small business and there postage and taxes are high as they are not part of the EU. I ordered direct to get the free well last year and again for the free cart and vegetable stuff with the merchant shop as I like to support the smaller business.
    Last edited by abadon58; 09-04-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Now I want to go back to the shop and play Mordhiem. so sweet man thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456