BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    Thank you for providing some sanity.

It would be easy enough to convert Beastmasters using the Hellions, thus avoiding top-heavy metal models on flying stands and the usually higher price of metal miniatures. The problem is the various beasts, but once we get a better look at those surely at least some of them should be feasible conversion without too much work from existing plastic models.
    The razors are the only serious challenge from existing plastics. Gargoyles are really too big and nothing else has small plastic wings that I can think of.

Veteran-Sergeant

I don't see why they need to make any figures for beasts/masters.

Beastmasters = Hellions
    Razorwing = lotR bat swarms
    Clawed fiend = number of different figures will work for this btwn WH and LotR, I uesd an old citidal beast figure but want to do a Vampire Counts Varghulf in the future.
    Khymeara = again any # of different figures can be used from all 3 lines (40K, WH, LotR) - I happen to use goblin spider riders w/o the goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by newtoncain View Post
    I don't see why they need to make any figures for beasts/masters.

Beastmasters = Hellions
    Razorwing = lotR bat swarms
    Clawed fiend = number of different figures will work for this btwn WH and LotR, I uesd an old citidal beast figure but want to do a Vampire Counts Varghulf in the future.
    Khymeara = again any # of different figures can be used from all 3 lines (40K, WH, LotR) - I happen to use goblin spider riders w/o the goblins.
    [URL="http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l63kfwNNsD1qcgxijo1_500.jpg"]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l63kfwNNsD1qcgxijo1_500.jpg[/URL]

Let's remember that Jes Goodwin has said that around 90% of the Dark Eldar Codex will have new miniatures to go with the stats. So Scourges, Beastmasters, the Talos and Cronos and no doubt the fliers will certainly have models. I'm thinking perhaps the court of the Archon and some of the named characters may be without models.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    The razors are the only serious challenge from existing plastics. Gargoyles are really too big and nothing else has small plastic wings that I can think of.
    FW winged rippers. thats what i think am going to use.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456