BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Hm... I rather think Slaanesh's "pleasure & ecstasy" zone looks like the one from Hellraiser series, where only ones having pleasure are Daemons. "Oh what sights we have to show you..." :P

I'd side with Khorne... at least he's promises aren't ambiguous, it's only "Kill kill kill kill", and whats wrong with a little frenzy and blood lust... I kinda think it would be like when I played rugby, just on 10th degree.

Cheers, Miljan
    - There is no Fate - Only the power of Will -
    http://hobby-fun-zone.blogspot.com/

None of them. Its the bronze armour and a yell of defiance that "all the gods are *******s!" for me. That or start waving 'the system of nature' at them, and spelling out why they are not gods.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    None of them. Its the bronze armour and a yell of defiance that "all the gods are *******s!" for me. That or start waving 'the system of nature' at them, and spelling out why they are not gods.
    After which you get your head split in two by a Khorne follower....
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    Um, Slaanesh hasn't been created yet. We're millennia away from that. We're still in the height of the Eldar Empire...
    Despite having an apparent birth year, Slaanesh has always and never existed. He's as old as Khorne, the oldest of the Chaos Gods, and younger than all of them.

Stupid Chaos! Ignoring the rules of time and space!

Librarian

wouldn't it be funny if, supposing chaos does come here, the pope activates a beacon which brings Imperial inquisition forces here? and the Swiss guard pop out Mk1 thunder armor?

i'd go Khorne or Nurgle,
    Khorne for the ability to release my anger,
    and Nurgle, cause he CARES about you... or at least shows some affection for you.

Librarian

Which Chaos god would I worship?

I don't know if I'd worship any of the Chaos gods. I mean, yeah, all my mates are doing it, and I feel like I should join in, you know? I don't want to be one of the uncool kids - I've already sacrificed my dignity and personal principles so I can take up smoking and underage drinking in a desperate ploy to curry favour with a pack of vicious idiots who hate me. But Chaos gods? I don't know, they seem like those gateway gods Jeremy Kyle is always going on about... like, I'd start out quietly worshipping Slaanesh in private with my mates, then wanting a stronger hit, and next thing, I'm huffing Tzeench out of a dirty plastic bottle round the back of the bike sheds with all the other boys about to get excluded for beating up tramps. (Dave says Khorne told him to, but I think he just likes the excuse. He tried arguing that murder was a religious freedom, but our head wasn't having any of it.)

Anyway, before you know it? You've got electrodes up your bum and Scientology in your skull, and you're convinced that Battlefield: Earth wasn't the point at which the human race gave up all right to nice things.

I think I'll stick with the C'tan. Sure: it's a life of joyless servitude, but at least it's eternal.

Although...

That sounds just like...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by MaltonNecromancer View Post
    Which Chaos god would I worship?

I don't know if I'd worship any of the Chaos gods. I mean, yeah, all my mates are doing it, and I feel like I should join in, you know? I don't want to be one of the uncool kids - I've already sacrificed my dignity and personal principles so I can take up smoking and underage drinking in a desperate ploy to curry favour with a pack of vicious idiots who hate me. But Chaos gods? I don't know, they seem like those gateway gods Jeremy Kyle is always going on about... like, I'd start out quietly worshipping Slaanesh in private with my mates, then wanting a stronger hit, and next thing, I'm huffing Tzeench out of a dirty plastic bottle round the back of the bike sheds with all the other boys about to get excluded for beating up tramps. (Dave says Khorne told him to, but I think he just likes the excuse. He tried arguing that murder was a religious freedom, but our head wasn't having any of it.)

Anyway, before you know it? You've got electrodes up your bum and Scientology in your skull, and you're convinced that Battlefield: Earth wasn't the point at which the human race gave up all right to nice things.

I think I'll stick with the C'tan. Sure: it's a life of joyless servitude, but at least it's eternal.

Although...

That sounds just like...
    You win everything.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Fly Lord

Remember the gift of the Prince of Pleasure is that his followers are gifted with exquisite tastes and skills, but feel less and less, driving them to ever more excessive actions and desires to feel anything at all.

18 hours of sex a day sounds pretty good...on day one - but on day 1000?

Like the squid admiral said... "ITS A TRAP!!!"
    Last edited by Bigred; 11-10-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Shas'o

If I was going to worship a chaos god it would have to be Khorne because at least he is simple, all he wants is blood and skulls! If you fight for him his rewards are mutations to make you a better killing machine. If you die in his honor you did your job, because Khorne doesn't care from where the blood flows just that it does. That's what I like about an all Khorne army, it doesn't matter who loses because in the end the only real winner is Khorne!

Caedes Pro Caede Deo yall! YEHAW!!!
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Well I guess maybe nurgle cuz I like to cuddle and love things. But then again Slaanneesh beckons me since I do have a tendency to like vice in excess and I am fairly vain...hmmm decisions decisions. Now I wanna make a chaos army... damn it!
    letsagetabitarockin!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast