BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Uh....Harlequins can't get FNP....
    Debatable. If any IC with the PfP special rule and a single pain token is attached, then there certainly is reason to believe they benefit. The rule states that if a unit has a token, the entire unit benefits from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew da Destroya View Post
    Warhammrs r srs biznis. Nofun.

War!
    LMAO....

@Buffo
    I know I know...just sayin.

@somerandomdude
    Your right.

Do you ever consider taking clone field or jin blade??....Clone sounds good, its 10pt less and you can point attacks that gonna miss, annoying and mean
    Jin blade on the other hand...can wreck my Archon in wrong moment....and its just me or with 2 jin blades archon can swing like 10A?? 4A (base)+4A(dual jin)+1A (dual cc weapon)+1A(charge)...tell me we can do it pliz...

Djinn Blade is under the entry that says "take any of the following." I believe you should only be able to take one Djinn, not two. Otherwise, if two were allowed, then 30 Djinn Blades would be allowed.

However, you forgot about Combat Drugs, which means that an Archon has the possibility of having 9 attacks (4 base + 1 CCW + 1 Combat Drugs + 1 charging + 2 Djinn Blade).

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomdude View Post
    Djinn Blade is under the entry that says "take any of the following." I believe you should only be able to take one Djinn, not two. Otherwise, if two were allowed, then 30 Djinn Blades would be allowed.

However, you forgot about Combat Drugs, which means that an Archon has the possibility of having 9 attacks (4 base + 1 CCW + 1 Combat Drugs + 1 charging + 2 Djinn Blade).
    Wow. That's a great way to do 2 wounds to a Tactical Squad. Assuming you don't kill yourself that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingareth View Post
    That;s what Liquefier Guns are for!
    Assuming of course that I prefer to put my Haemo with an agressive unit that utilises short to mid-range shooting, usually followed by an assault........which I don't.
    So I'll stick to the Hex-rifles all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by w7west View Post
    Not a raider can be found in my army I am all venoms all day. For those who have not given venoms a try they are where the real cheese is in this codex. Other than 9 venoms the rest of my army is just antitank. 3 ravager 12 blaster trueborn, 2 dual heatlanced reavers, 4 haywire blaster scourge, 6 blaster warriors.. I think that is it. Comes in right around 2k depending on what i take for HQ but lately a simple 120pt agonizer archon works out.

But yeah hope you didn't plan on spending a lot of points on vehicles they gonna die.
    I may be wrong but your over 2k
    3 ravagers 315
    trueborn 519
    reavers 156
    scourges 260
    warriors 750
    2000pts with no hq and base ravagers

Scout
    Canary Islands, Spain, quite near of western africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingareth View Post
    Wow. That's a great way to do 2 wounds to a Tactical Squad. Assuming you don't kill yourself that is.
    Re-rolling to wound should make that 3-4 marines, assuming they are not going to hurt you and you come with a unit of 4 Incubi, they are screw in a bad way.

PD: long lurking and no posting lol!

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm just bummd they nerfed the beasts with the Pain token ruling.
    I play nids= GW nurfs Doom (never thought it should affect units in vehicals, but a cover save, come on it is not even a shooting attack).

Now Beast do not get to use the pain tokens, the neft it just in time to release the kits and no one will want to play them.

Of coures anything that is a space marine got a pump. Auto rally(if it qualifies), move 3 inches, then act as normal to move another 6".
    BTW- Can I get some SW devisators for my nids or DE or Guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboy View Post
    Re-rolling to wound should make that 3-4 marines, assuming they are not going to hurt you and you come with a unit of 4 Incubi, they are screw in a bad way.
    If you have re-roll to wound you won't have 9 attacks. It's also not the best idea to base the effectiveness of your killy CC HQ on a 1 in 6 random chance.

Quote Originally Posted by newtoncain View Post
    Now Beast do not get to use the pain tokens, the neft it just in time to release the kits and no one will want to play them.
    :
    For god's sake, the sky is not falling, Beasts are still an amazing unit. They've been one of my most consistent performers when coming out of a WWP, and I've never assumed the beasts themselves got PfP. Yes, GW makes a lot of boneheaded rulings that have no basis in the RAW, like cover saves against the Doom or Marines getting rewarded with an extra 50% movement for falling back. Beasts not getting PfP is hardly one of them though.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213