BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Default New Blood Angels in Feb 2011

Just got this in the e-mail.

"In February 2011, the Blood Angels will receive more reinforcements, including never-before-seen models - visit the website tomorrow for more information from the Studio in their Incoming! article. If you want to start massing your own Angelic Host, or are looking to bolster your troops, then here are some essential items to prepare for the new arrivals in February."

Cool

They already have a raft of great models so what models are we thinking?

Storm Raven is a given.
    New Dreadnought with all the Blood Angels' options including Librarian ?
    Blood Angel Techmarine ?
    New Sanguinary priest models ?
    Last edited by energongoodie; 11-21-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Default Outstanding!

I am very excited about the second wave coming! I cant wait until tomorrow to see what exactly is coming for my Sons of Sanguinius.

IMHO...
    I think the new dreddie will come in along with the flying brick.

Bits, along the lines of vehicles, could be in the mix but not likely especially with infantry since we get sooo many extras with DC and SG. They would be nice though.

I would love to see a better Tycho model, but that also seems unlikely.

AHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
    Last edited by Bill; 11-21-2010 at 05:48 AM. Reason: needed to add a comment

First-Captain

It won't be an update to any existing models otherwise the old versions wouldn't be in the codex.
    Plus the e-mail says never before seen models.
    If it said just "model" I wouldn't be that excited as it would just be the Storm Raven, but saying " modelS " means we should be in for some unexpected model fun.

Get ready for the Furiouso/Chaplain dread model (and possible Librarian, as well), it's spotted on the same picture of the StormRaven, and I got confirmed yesterday..

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by heartbitt View Post
    Get ready for the Furiouso/Chaplain dread model (and possible Librarian, as well), it's spotted on the same picture of the StormRaven, and I got confirmed yesterday..
    Good shout. I'm annoyed I missed it. Here is a bobbins close up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d1.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	843

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    It won't be an update to any existing models otherwise the old versions wouldn't be in the codex.
    Plus the e-mail says never before seen models.
    If it said just "model" I wouldn't be that excited as it would just be the Storm Raven, but saying " modelS " means we should be in for some unexpected model fun.
    well if it is an updated new model would it not have never been seen before.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm thinking Stormraven, Furioso, and a Blood Angels upgrade kit similiar to the Black Templars pack, maybe.

Occuli Imperator

Im saying Dread and Storm Raven. upgrade sprue = Death Company, so I don't think that will happen.

If I had a wish list:
    - New Mephiston model!!!
    - New Dante Model (though I like my conversion a lot)

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Brother-Captain

Here I have been converting the crap out of Techmarines and Preists....crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. :-)

Too bad I'm broke as heck.

Just got a Terminator Chaplain in a lot of bitz of ebay, so that gives me something cool to work on for a while until I can get new stuff (not like I don't have a ton of old stuff still unfinished...)

Looking less promising for grey knights in Q1 , 2 back-to back 40K marine releases and not saving the storm raven? [Cue comments about GW obsession with marines which for once I'm hoping are right]

My bet is on storm raven, another dread and maybe plastic honour guard that could double as plastic vanguard vets (also maybe a new metal sanguinary priest, chaplain and/or librarian).

I don't think any of the special characters that are already pictured in the codex will be updated.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast