BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Librarian

I smell:
    - Stormraven (confirmed)
    - Furioso/DC Dreadnought Kit
    - New Tycho Model
    - New Dante Model
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chapter-Master

*WISHFUL THINLING/ LOGICAL GEUSS*

Dread (libby /furiso)
    raven
    priest (possible altough GW does have a priest model)
    plastic libby/chappy??
    i dont think tyco dante and mestiphosion are going anywhere as in a design interview it was said that the whole ba range was based on them !
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    well if it is an updated new model would it not have never been seen before.
    If they already had an awesome model in the wings they would have just not had a picture of the bobbins old model in the codex. That is their previous MO.

I'm thinking just Storm Raven and Dreadnought. If there is more then It will be awesome!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Looking less promising for grey knights in Q1 , 2 back-to back 40K marine releases and not saving the storm raven?
    I wouldn't read anything into it. GW probably just wants to get the Storm Raven kit out for Christmas. They may also be preparing for a White Dwarf rules release for all marine codices.

Well, I hope the Storm raven is out by Christmas. That means I can get half a dozen painted by the time (shameless plug follows) the [URL="http://apocalypse40k.com/index.php?/forum/33-official-news/"]Biggest Apocalypse Battle in History[/URL] happens January 22nd. I mean I have about 15,000 points of my Templars Sanguine ready to roll, but how cool would it be to have half a dozen Storm ravens too?

ohhhh, pretty please GW> I have been a good boy this year......

Your daily dose of Horus Heresy news
    http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    If they already had an awesome model in the wings they would have just not had a picture of the bobbins old model in the codex. That is their previous MO.

I'm thinking just Storm Raven and Dreadnought. If there is more then It will be awesome!
    Well in this instance seeing as they are special characters they would want them in the codex, doesn't rule out working on new models at the time of printing. Storm Raven and Furioso, I would have thought something else too, two models do not a wave make, if Blood Angels are the February release there must be something else in there, otherwise it would have to be a good release for a different system.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    - New Dante Model (though I like my conversion a lot)
    Show me yours.

Here's mine:

Backside:

Battleforce....

The Dark Mechanic

Well, I hope the Storm raven is out by Christmas.
    Huh? GW has stated that these Blood Angels models are a February 2011 release. What was originally supposed to be out in December was Grey Knights, but production delays pushed them to next year.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast