BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Greetings and Salutations

Hello fellow hobbyists and members of the BoLS community.
    novatomato, or nova if you do not want to type the whole name out, is my forum name and David is my actual name. I live in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and am currently attending College (which cuts further into my limited hobby time).
    As a hobbyist I prefer Warhammer Fantasy, and I have extensive Lizardmen, Skaven, and Orcs and Goblin armies although an expert in none of them I do know a trick or two that have seen me through many a difficult games.
    In terms of 40k, well I started collecting Tau but found that I really only like making conversions of the Crisis Suits to reflect my other hobbies, such as Rifts RPG, and Phase World etc. As I have begun delving into the lore two armies really stand out for me in terms of the FnF fact (fluff and fun) and those are Necrons and Sisters of Battle (Not that fond of the inquisition stuff) and I am waiting on either of those to be redone before I jump into this branch of the war gaming hobby.
    Should anyone have any advice on these two armies they would be willing to give I would appreciate as much of a leg up as possible, as the community around here is rather competitive it makes for very difficult battles if one is unprepared.

I look forward to debating and discussing, with a mature and reasonable attitude of course, with all of you.

Fly Lord

Welcome to the Lounge Novetomato.

Make yourself at home and lets see your cool stuff!

You can post images to the gallery right away, and add attachments to posts after you've racked up 10.

-bigred
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

heh, maybe when I make/paint something worth posting I will.
    as it stands I can use a lot of practice before I'd feel comfortable even asking for criticism.
    But thank you for the welcome anyways.

Librarian

Hello and welcome novatomato.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Welcome aboard!
    I will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!