BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Initiate

Talking For the Emperor!

Salutations my fellow wargamers, "Commissar_Vrekt" is the Username, Warhammer 40,000 is the Game.

Well, Warhammer Fantasy is also one of my favourite too. Any way, I suppose you might say I'm a bit of a "Jack of all trades" when it comes to 40K armies.

I have a full Ork Army (which has gotten to about 4500 points with the Stompa), a regular Space Marine army (though that's on the back burner at the moment, but not literally) a Chaos Space Marine army (like the other, it too is on the back burner).

My latest army that's very much WIP is my Imperial Guard army, hence my username, as that is the name I have given my Commissar Lord (actually represented by Ibram Gaunt, because in apocalypse games, my army is a Tanith and Verunhive combined force and so will be painted as such)

In the way of WFB, I only have a Dwarf army, but that is at around 3500 points, I am looking to expand and perhaps get myself a second army (have not decided which though, as they all look totally fantastic!)

Oh and yes I know, I haven't got an "Avatar" or profile pic, but I will sort one out soon. ^_^

Cheers.

C-V

Librarian

Hello and welcome Commissar Vrekt.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Welcome faithful servant of the Imperium! Welcome!
    I will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!

Librarian

looking forward to your Guard input here on bolslounge

Welcome Commissar *Salutes*
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com