BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
    In some ways, that's better, IMO.

Any chance I could get emailed a copy of this quiz? Promise not to cheat, I'm quite curious about it tbh. Certainly a fun idea.
    Agreed this was not the most optimized list that IG can throw out there. However it was one I knew would be fun to play with, was fairly competitive, and hopefully included some interesting units that are not in every IG army.

I was also limited to what I had painted the morning of the tournament. For instance the HB on the Infantry will be Autocannons, the Missile in Harker’s unit will be an Autocannon, to make the army better against Rhino rush. I really hate having to use one of my Heavy Tanks to deal with a Rhino that has to die that turn.

*shrugs*

I found them all to be very useful for their purpose, namely taking out greater daemons, 'Nid MCs, terminators, and low-AV transports.

Except maybe the fists... I just had them there because I have some Billy Bad-*** powerfist/shotgun Sgt. models that I converted that I REALLY wanted to use during the tournament. And WYSIWYG being a very important staple of BoLSCON, I didn't want to bring my custom Sgts. then have to "Counts As" them as just naked shotgun-toting Sgts.

And yes, the meltagun Vets had shotguns. I don't want to hear about how stupid charging anything is with IG Vets. I don't care. Shotguns are AWESOME, in my opinion. Just 'cause.

Boom Clickity Klack

There were several times...
    ME: "now I charge with my vets..."
    GUY: "what do they have that can hurt my tank?"
    ME: "...krak grenades"

Shotguns on vets are awesome, but only my Harker unit has them. The others have lasguns which are good for orders. For instance I would never give a unit with Bastonne shotguns.

Chaplain

I'd preferably use them in conjunction with Melta Bombs...even though I'd probably not throw the Demo Charge.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Um... Adam Tricola (7th overall) I was playing Blood Angels, not CSM. I ended up losing my last game to Ben (my only real 'loss' of the tournament), sad day for me, but he was a great opponent, and if you're gonna lose, may as well lose to someone you like :P

Mistress of the Forum

Fixed it.
    [CENTER][img]http://kysri.thesweetdreamery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eldarplayer.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234