BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Initiate

Cool The Burgomeister's Mansion

A few pictures of the Burgomeister's mansion situated in the province of Ostland in the Empire of man.

Librarian

So.
    F*cking.
    Badass.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Librarian

So, I didn't look at the first picture very closely at first, and thought that this was a legitimate picture of a crazy German/Austrian palace (maybe one of the lesser known Ludwig castles). I then realized it was a model, and **** a brick. The attention to detail is amazing!

Chapter-Master

woah you fooled me too!

lovley terrain piece btw best ive seen in YEARS i love the subtle shadows and details (especialy the apparently marble top ! which looks like steel!)

10000/10 (id say yyou should stick this on CMon!)
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Simply stunning.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Wow!!!!!!!
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Veteran-Sergeant

What they said!

Very, very impressive. I don't even want to know how long it took you, but it was worth every minute.

As well as C'MoN, if you took pictures of it as you went, you might try putting it up on Work in Progress in their fantasy section. They also have some really good converters and scratchbuilders, and I think you could easily take your place among the best there.
    92 Golf: Death From Within
    Any plan where you lose your hat is a bad plan.

I'd love to see some wider angle shots of this

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Drew da Destroya View Post
    So, I didn't look at the first picture very closely at first, and thought that this was a legitimate picture of a crazy German/Austrian palace (maybe one of the lesser known Ludwig castles)...
    I did the same thing! Saw it and kinda wrote it off at first because of the sky background. I though it might be something that you were inspired by that you wanted to build and then BLAM Holy Crap!! That's a model? That is totally sick! What did you use for the minaret on top?

Stunning, thanks for sharing!