BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Another couple of guys to cover all of the cults:

Shas'o

Was the sorcerers robe hard to do? I would really like to try that out.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Its great to see you made amazing uses of the ts heads i sent you last year. If you ever want to try and get a small game in, id be down. If my memory isnt wrong, you live in the Dallas area correct?
    Rest in Peace Sarah Bonder, Loving Wife and wanting Mother1983-2010
    http://miniaturewargameconversions.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by redstarone View Post
    Its great to see you made amazing uses of the ts heads i sent you last year. If you ever want to try and get a small game in, id be down. If my memory isnt wrong, you live in the Dallas area correct?
    Sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else, I'm a limey brit old chap.

@JxKxR If you mean the galaxy effect on the rear shot, that wasn't too hard. I stippled on the white in the spiral shape I wanted (delicately with a fine detail brush). I then added a second layer to the edges using watered down blue in the same stipple effect so that it half overlapped with teh original shape. Finally, I touched up any bits with white where needed and gave it a diluted blue wash. The stars were similar but less detailed.

Another terminator for my KSons. I was thinking of Ahriman when I did this but it's not specifically him.

I'm working on something big at the moment which is why these are trickling out one at a time.

Brother-Sergeant

Tottally awesome!

Looking for some opinions on this, its a work in progress diorama for the base of my storm raven I've advance ordered.

Its based on the thousand sons book, (there's a bit where a space wolf gets his soul sucked out and thrown to the void predators) but with different characters.

The new flying base is such a large space, I wanted something to fill it. The scene is designed to look different depending on which angle you view it from.

Obviously there is a lot of surface detail still to be completed.

as much as i loathe the thousand sons, your conversions are awesome, it feels right out of the novel. keep up the great work
    Own the skies, Own the battlefield

Shas'o

I love how the pink horrors are reaching up out of the warp to drag the pup down into hell and think you should expand on it. You could model some tentacles wraping around his legs and make a swirling vortex right under him. Maybe even add some floating rocks like some of your other models.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

All of this stuff is really awesome! Your conversions and moddeling is awesome.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast