BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Battle-Brother

I like the aesthetic of the EotBS ships but don't care for the dread

So second time round for this, the last time I posted about it was late last year.

I can honestly say that I havent had loads of blogs added to my blog roll, but the end of last year was not a good one.

So I am now going to try and push out the boat, and see if we have new people blogging about Dystopian Wars.

The blogroll is still there and anyone who would like to get added to it drop me a reply here, forum message, or a comment on my blog.

Alternatively I do have a webpage dedicated to all of my [url=http://varcancluster.blogspot.com/p/dystopian-wars-gallery.html]Dystopian Wars[/url] posts, and I am intending on adding links to other peoples websites... all I am looking for are people who post information on Dystopian Wars.

It doesnt need to be much, from just simple pictures to full blown tactical analysis. The more websites the merrier. I get a lot of traffic to my blog, [url=http://varcancluster.blogspot.com]The Varcan Cluster[/url] about Dystopian Wars, and I think the more content I can link people too the better.

If you are interested in having a look, check out the page on my website, and feel free to drop me a comment.

So any help, suggestions ideas or weblinks will be greatly appreciated... cause I reckon that with a little bit of work we can further help increase the amount of information out there for Dystopian Wars newbies and players alike!

A while since I posted on this I admit.

I hope any of you who read the review liked it, I am planning on a few Video Demos of some of the concepts from the game so will try and drop them in here as well as my blog.

I am now going to try and push out the boat, and see if we have new people blogging about Dystopian Wars.

I have a blogroll on my website and anyone who would like to get added to it drop me a reply here, forum message, or a comment on my [URL="varcancluster.blogspot.com"]
    blog[/URL].

Alternatively I do have a webpage dedicated to all of my [URL="http://varcancluster.blogspot.com/p/dystopian-wars-gallery.html"]Dystopian Wars[/URL] posts, and I am intending on adding links to other peoples websites... all I am looking for are people who post information on Dystopian Wars.

It doesnt need to be much, from just simple pictures to full blown tactical analysis. The more websites the merrier. I get a lot of traffic to my blog, The Varcan Cluster about Dystopian Wars, and I think the more content I can link people too the better.

If you are interested in having a look, check out the page on my website, and feel free to drop me a comment.

So any help, suggestions ideas or weblinks will be greatly appreciated... cause I reckon that with a little bit of work we can further help increase the amount of information out there for Dystopian Wars newbies and players alike!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I love the idea, and the rules sound great, but I don't like the miniatures at all.
    I dig the minis myself - but im curious, do you have any personal ideas on what you'd want to see yourself?

I've emailed them a few times and they seem pretty friendly and at least consider suggestions - so if you have any ideas of the kind of fleets you'd like to see - perhaps you could email them ? I plan to do the same thing myself as I want to see "20,000 leagues" style "diving suit" type mech infantry (which I think would rock!).
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Actually I changed my mind about the miniatures when I saw how large they were, I thought they were Epic/Warmaster sized but they are much bigger. I've quite a decent ssized Britannian fleet now myself.

Though I just had a thought, I would kill for a Dystopian Wars Warhammer Quest style dungeon rp in 28mm scale.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Actually I changed my mind about the miniatures when I saw how large they were, I thought they were Epic/Warmaster sized but they are much bigger. I've quite a decent ssized Britannian fleet now myself.

Though I just had a thought, I would kill for a Dystopian Wars Warhammer Quest style dungeon rp in 28mm scale.
    Sounds like me and my friend - at first we thought it was original/innovative but didnt really appeal to us - but in time it really grew on us to the point it's become something we really love now. And now my friend Charlotte has just got herself an American fleet - so we are all excited to start making a gaming-table and have games at her place. I just hope her cat won't break the terrain pieces

An RPG could be quite cool, it's certainly a diverse enough setting - and I always like "sub-Games". Perhaps suggest that to them? They are doing a Firestorm ground-combat game called Firestorm Invasion (which will apparently be in 6mm, 15mm AND 28mm), so they seem open to the idea of other games in the same setting.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456