A few days on and the weathering is at 60% I'd say For the Deimoses at least.
The Xiphon has had its engines given some heat discolouration, and then I glued its rocket engine into place. I based myself off off that Su-35 reference photo but I didn't want to push the colours thąt hard either. What do you guys think?
I'm also doubting a bit whether I should give do the hull streaking/weathering with acrylics or oil paints, but I'm leaning towards oil paints as they can be adjusted and corrected easier. but it is a lot messier and time-consuming.

The Vindicator is the furthest along.
Model was coated with a 5:1 mix of sating:matte Vallejo airbrush varnish.
-I gave the barrel some colour glazing with acrylics but that needs some work still.
-The hull was sponge-stippled with a mix of boltgun metal and dark grey, another layer of dark grey, a light layer of tin bitz, and some silver
-The hull damage was also highlighted using some metallics.
-Most edges and rivets were given a wash of thinned black & brown oil paint, feathered a bit when almost dry.
-Some other edges and rivets (mostly on the black part) were given a careful wash of thinned Burnt Umber oil paint with some rust-coloured weathering powders and also feathered/streaked when almost dry.

The Rhino/Razorback was given the same treatment.

The tracks need work, also the exhaust pipes and Vindi barrel. After that the lenzes need to be painted in, and it's on to soot and dirt.

Feedback, comments, questions, all are welcome!