BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Silber View Post
    Isn't the plastic venerable dreadnought a 2010 release? If so it definitely deserves a nomination - it's an awesome kit, lots of detail, lots of options, great looks.
    No, it was out in 09, if not earlier.

I say Death Company, for the sheer conversion opportunities for a Blood Angel (or any other army) player.

John M>

Scout

nazgul on fell beast! best plastic kit of the year. you even get 2 different riders. no 2 need look alike. gorgeous model, well detailed. and it is a giant flying monster!

I'm going to go for the Raider/Ravager as well, such an elegant kit. Though I almost went with the Witchfate Tor, such an amazing kit!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Island of Blood, especially the rat ogres, if only the models sold seperately were that nice...

Battle-Brother

Plastic Daemon Prince.

Amazing kit. Full of bits & pieces. Multiple variants of virtually all parts. Fits two games. Amazing sculpt. Easily the best thing to come to the gaming table in ages.

Veteran-Sergeant
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Plastic Killer Kans.

Look great, amazing value, and highly convertable.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by m0rm0k View Post
    nazgul on fell beast! best plastic kit of the year. you even get 2 different riders. no 2 need look alike. gorgeous model, well detailed. and it is a giant flying monster!
    as much as I love to see War of the Ring models in this list (plastic Swan Knights are pretty sweet as well) we both know how likely it is that they'll be on the final list sadly...

I'm going to vote for the new plastic warjack kits, not because they're the best quality plastic kits I've ever seen but simply because of the impact they have on the Warmachine army collector, some nice stuff has come out of GW for sure but that's my vote.
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

1. Hellions...amazing kits
    2. DE warriors and wyches
    3. Death Company
    4. Trigon (best looking MC in the game, too bad it is so overpointed it never gets taken)
    5. Ravage/Raider (best looking Vehicle in the game, so much detail, so much extra stuff)

Chaplain

The new Plastic-Dark-Eldar-Range is a beauty in itself But if I has to choose one of the kits - and I have to - I choose the Raider too, even I don´t think it is a easy kit.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by UltramarineFan View Post
    Island of Blood, especially the rat ogres, if only the models sold seperately were that nice...
    Second this one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast