BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Warhammer 8th Edition BRB. It fundamentally changed the whole game, plus it really is a beautifully produced rulebook. I'm not sure I like all the changes, but it is a major departure from previous editions and it actually has an Index that works!

Quote Originally Posted by quinn View Post
    Warhammer 8th Edition BRB... I'm not sure I like all the changes, but it is a major departure from previous editions and it actually has an Index that works!
    I'ld agree with the production of the book, but I completely dislike the some of the major rules changes, and somethings I don't think were fixed at all. I absolutely despise the random charge distances.

I have to nominate Warhammer Ancient Battles 2.0. Great looking book, good rule tweaks, and very fun game. Combat in this book is what warhammer should be in my opinion.

Dark Eldar codex

Hordes Primal MkII

Its more polished than WM MkII and benefitted from both field tests. Hell, any game where the the company lets you have it free for nigh on a year and takes your feedback on board for the final printed product is a winner in my book. The Errata/FAQs are up to date and comprehensive as well.

Banned

Codex Dark Eldar, for all the reasons Buffo said (though not #7, I don't like the Archon!).

Have to go with the 8e Rulebook... That thing has a ribbon page marker and is massive. That is not a real book it is a Tome if I have ever seen one

Codex: Dark Eldar

Tied with 8th Edition WFB, but I'll go with the Eldar on principle.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

WHFB 8th Edition Rulebook

Such a really fun game and personally I liked most of the rules changes (made magic an interesting phase again!)

Veteran-Sergeant
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

It has to be....

*Drum Roll....*

Codex DARK ELDARRR!!

*tremendous applause*

Librarian

Warmachine / Hordes Mk.2 by a long way, this year has seen some decent 40k codexes but the new PP books are even more impressive
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast