BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Sounds like hype to me,
    I remember when they discontinued the last copy I picked up two copies for a tenner from the works...

Scout

What they probably mean is 75% of the production run is sold or preordered, but that also means that many of the "sold" copies are just what the Local Gaming Stores bought to sell, not that those copies are spoken for. My LGS is getting 10 copies and of those, only 4 are spoken for.

Scout

My LGS is getting 30 copies - all have been spoken for.

Default Space Hulk e

I just played my first games and it was pretty BA. My friend and I only played the first mission, but it was a whole lot of fun!!

ordered mine yesterday (free shipping) and it was dispatched today. can't wait I haven't played SH in 15 years. I for one would rather succumb to hype than miss out...

A buddy of mine got to play the game last Saturday, and I got a nice look at the components. All of the cardboard is super thick and the mini's are even better looking in person. Unfortunately I don't have the money for it.

Dose anyone have had hard facts about this. My online store has just said it can't get the copies it was promised. But I can’t see it being that limited or only limited to one run since they given no clear final numbers of copies available.

I have a REAL hard time believing this is a splash release only. With how much *****ing GW does about the cost of creating plastic sprue molds - they go and make one for a limited edition game? I cannot see the return on this. The only thing I can think is that it is limited - but the quantity is friggin huge.

Scout

I have felt the box that it comes in it is a bloody heavy box. And I was talking to the guys in one of my FLGSs and they had two un-preordered copies

Scout

I too have felt the box; I'm not going to buy it though but you can play it in some stores which is good enough for me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast