I am a huge fan of Apocalypse, and have designed a number of them for Chaos Space Marines, Chaos Daemons, and Sisters of Battle. Although they are not of a high quality because I only us Microsoft Word, I do make a nice set of rules, that most people like.

I have designed a new datasheet. This one is for Fulgrim Daemon Primarch, and it has been altered a few times because of feedback from others (generally that it was way too powerful for the game, even with the high points cost.

I am posting it here to get even more feedback so that it will become something that is not too powerful, yet has the abilities and stats that Fulgrim should have access to.
================================================== =

Fulgrim Daemon Primarch of the Emperor’s Children – 200 points + 700 points for Fulgrim + cost of Greater Daemons and daemon princes.

Formation consists of Fulgrim Daemon Primarch and between 2 and 12 Daemon Princes of Slaanesh and/or Greater Daemons of Slaanesh with daemonic flight that act as a body guard retinue

The formation gets the following Strategic Assets: Grand Pavane of Slaanesh, In addition, models from the formation may assault on the turn they deep strike.

The formation only rolls 1D6 for scatter for deep striking.

All Daemon Princes and Keepers of Secrets must take Pavane of Slaanesh.

The formation gets a +1 to its reserve rolls to see if it comes on.

Fulgrim Daemon Primarch – 700 Points
Daemon, Monstrous creature, Fearless, Fearsome, daemonic flight, the swords of pleasure, lash of domination, soporific musk, aura of aquiescence, living icon, armour of living souls, master of sorcery.
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
10 5 7 8 6 9 5+3 10 2/3+

Swords of Pleasure: these are 3 Daemon Swords that Fulgrim has complete mastery over. They add +3 to the number of attacks he has in close combat. These attacks cause instant death and re-roll to wound rolls.

Lash of Domination: this is a daemon infused whip. Any enemy in base contact with Fulgrim lose 1 of their attacks to a minimum of 1.

Armour of Souls: Fulgrim’s artificer armour has now been corrupted by the powers of Chaos. It absorbs the soul of each enemy he slays in close combat. The armour confers a 2+ armour save and a 3+ invulnerable save. Any wounds saved by the armour deliver an automatic strength 3, AP (-) wound on the unit/character that attacked Fulgrim.

Living Icon: Fulgrim counts as an icon for daemon summoning.

Fearsome: enemy within 12” are at -2 to their LD, and must pass a LD test in order to assault him.

Mastery of Sorcery: Fulgrim has the following Chaos Gifts – pavane of Slaanesh, breath of chaos, gift of chaos.
===============================================

What do you think of it?