BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Librarian

This is the revised Fulgrim Daemon Primarch datasheet:

Fulgrim Daemon Primarch of the Emperor’s Children – 100 points + 500 points for Fulgrim + cost of daemon princes.

Formation consists of Fulgrim Daemon Primarch and between 2 and 12 Daemon Princes of Slaanesh with daemonic flight and Pavane of Slaanesh.

The formation gets the following Strategic Assets: Grand Pavane of Slaanesh.

Fulgrim Deep Strikes, and the Daemon Princes arrive within 6” of him.

Fulgrim Daemon Primarch – 500 Points
    Daemon, Monstrous creature, Fearless, Fearsome, daemonic flight, the swords of pleasure, lash of domination, soporific musk, aura of aquiescence, living icon, armour of living souls, master of sorcery.
    WS BS S T W I A LD SV
    10 6 7 6 5 9 8 10 3/4+

Swords of Pleasure: these are 3 Daemon Swords that Fulgrim has complete mastery over. They add +3 to the number of attacks (already included). These attacks cause instant death and ignore invulnerable saves.

Lash of Domination: this is a daemon infused whip. Any enemy model in base contact with Fulgrim loses 1 of their attacks to a minimum of 1.

Armour of Souls: Fulgrim’s artificer armour has absorbed the soul of every enemy slain in combat. He has a ranged weapon with the following profile. Template weapon, Str 5, AP3, Assault 1, used in the same manner as a doom siren.

Living Icon: Fulgrim counts as an icon for daemon summoning.

Fearsome: enemy within 12” are at -2 to their LD, and must pass a LD test in order to assault him.

Mastery of Sorcery: Fulgrim has the following Chaos Gifts – pavane of Slaanesh, breath of chaos, gift of chaos.

This is in between the two extreme view points given in this thread, and allows allows the formatoin to still be effective without being too weak.
    Last edited by Daemonette666; 01-09-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: error in datasheet refer to sangrails post below

Chaplain

Sangiunius broke the greater deamons back at the eternity gate siege of Terra.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Chaplain

FYI u say 500 points for Fulgrim then list him for 700, which is it?
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by sangrail777 View Post
    FYI u say 500 points for Fulgrim then list him for 700, which is it?
    That was a typo, damn I missed that, thanks. I had edited it and noted it on the revision.

It is 500 points. I reduced the cost of him because I reduced his toughness down to 6, and his strength was also Nerfed to 7. I reduced his armour to 3+/4++, and removed the rule that gave additional attacks from the armour (refer lucius the eternal), replacing it with a doom siren. i also took away the +3D6 attacks which ignore 1 failure rolls for the Daemon weapons.

I removed the rule of a Greater Daemon, or Daemon Prince being a retinue, and did not even allow them to be a unit in the revised datasheet. They are just 2 - 12 individual monstrous creatures, + Fulgrim. I also removed the rule I made that allowed them to charge on the turn they deep strike. I still think it would be a good idea, as I have seen it in GW datasheets for Daemons, Blood angels, etc.

Overall the Datasheet has had nearly all the sneaky powerful rules removed (except for the instant death, and ignoring invul saves rule for Fulgrim).

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by sangrail777 View Post
    Sangiunius broke the greater deamons back at the eternity gate siege of Terra.
    That was the greater daemon Ka'Bandha that broke Sanguinius's legs in the ambush on Signus Prime, was t not?

So greater daemons can hurt Primarchs them - LOL. i suppose Chaos would only strengthen and toughen them up then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123