BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

You can't put the Apple logo on your product, but you can use it on the website and possibly on the packaging to show it is Apple compatible. The analogy is irrelevent, though, becase CHS have not put the GW logo on their models.
    Its the difference between trying to pass off your product as an Apple product and using the trademark to show something is compatible with an Apple product. You are allowed to do the latter, but it won't stop large companies taking smaller companies to court over it totry and use their greater resources to exaust the finances of the smaller company in defending itself. Fact is this case could go either way, it depends how competent CHS' lawyer is and how long the trial lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Are you sure about this? I'm not sure that I've ever seen the apple logo on any 3rd party accessories. I know the companies that use, for instance, the DSI logo for Nintendo are officially licensed products.
    Last edited by eldargal; 01-21-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789