BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Fly Lord

Default Cryx Wraith Engine (sketch)

2nd Battle Engine unveiled...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Concepts-for-Web-Wraith Engine.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	232.3 KB 
ID:	939  
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

I'm not even sure what that is nevermind how it's going to work on the tabletop but I do know I want one
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

First-Captain

Nasty...

Fly Lord

if its gonna be on a 120mm base, that sucker may be as big as a Trygon. Pretty Awesome!

Librarian

Very nice. Was positively underwhelmed by the Khadoran "Horses? Pulling a tank? Horses? Ten tons of iron pulled by pit ponies? What? No. Sorry, my suspension of disbelief can't go that far. I can allow for steam-powered mechs. I can allow for ghosts with guns. I can even allow for combat magicians who for some reason best known to the male gaze of the miniature designers behind them, seem to think the best outfit for a necromantic Mordor is a bra, panties, and horns... but horses? A horse powered tank? To the best of my recollection, I haven't smoked a fist-sized rock of class A drugs this morning, and therefore have all my faculties, so no. While I will accept the impossible, I will not accept the nonsensical, and thus I cannot take your Khadoran War Engine seriously." piece of nonsense.

This horrible gribbly is much more the sort of thing.
    Last edited by MaltonNecromancer; 01-05-2011 at 11:36 AM.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MaltonNecromancer View Post
    Very nice. Was positively underwhelmed by the Khadoran "Horses? Pulling a tank? Horses? Ten tons of iron pulled by pit ponies? What? No. Sorry, my suspension of disbelief can't go that far. I can allow for steam-powered mechs. I can allow for ghosts with guns. I can even allow for combat magicians who for some reason best known to the male gaze of the miniature designers behind them, seem to think the best outfit for a necromantic Mordor is a bra, panties, and horns... but horses? A horse powered tank? To the best of my recollection, I haven't smoked a fist-sized rock of class A drugs this morning, and therefore have all my faculties, so no. While I will accept the impossible, I will not accept the nonsensical, and thus I cannot take your Khadoran War Engine seriously." piece of nonsense.

This horrible gribbly is much more the sort of thing.
    Actually there is Hollywood precedent...remember The War Wagon with John Wayne? Horse-drawn tank with a gatling turret instead of a cannon.

Fly Lord

Check out the latest Wraith engine color artwork floating around the tubes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cryx-battle-engine-art02.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	952