Hey chaps.

I am interested in the whole 'GW profit warning' issue. Whilst that is being discussed at length elsewhere, I thought I would like to poll the opinions of the masses - will customer action (ie buying less or even a total boycott) make GW lower prices?

Whilst we all grumble (quite rightly too) at every price rise, it has only been AFTER the profit warning that people are talking vociferously about boycott and about how GW have brought it on themselves.

Personally i think what was true today was also the same as yesterday - the profit warning isn't a vindication of peoples opinions, and I don't think this alone will change GW policy.

Indeed, if as we suspect they have official lurkers on the main 40K sites, they must know for years most veterans will buy from knock down internet companies or ebay - so I am not sure what a total boycott would achieve other than knock on to the internet companies or even crash the GW company, in which case no one wins.

Thoughts on whether not buying will lower prices, and I would appreciate any commentary from brainy types (a la Mme L'Eldargal) as to how long consumer action will take to result in price drops.